Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of ondansetron with promethazine for treating postoperative nausea and vomiting in patients who received prophylaxis with ondansetron: a retrospective database analysis.
- Comment: Promethazine adverse events after implementation of a medication shortage interchange.
- Double-blind comparison of granisetron, promethazine, or a combination of both for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting in females undergoing outpatient laparoscopies.
- Glutaric acidemia, type I, missed by newborn screening in an infant with dystonia following promethazine administration.
- Lorazepam-enhancement of the antiemetic efficacy of dexamethasone and promethazine. A placebo-controlled study.
- Separation of promethazine and thioridazine using capillary electrophoresis with end-column amperometric detection.
- The effectiveness of rescue antiemetics after failure of prophylaxis with ondansetron or droperidol: a preliminary report.