Subject Areas on Research
- Antiarrhythmic drug use in patients <65 years with atrial fibrillation and without structural heart disease.
- Comparison of mortality in patients treated with propafenone to those treated with a variety of antiarrhythmic drugs for supraventricular arrhythmias.
- Efficacy and safety of sustained-release propafenone (propafenone SR) for patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Is newer better? Propafenone versus quinidine for conversion of atrial fibrillation.
- Mixed treatment comparisons for atrial fibrillation: evidence network or bewildering entanglement?
- Phasic ion channel blockade. A kinetic model and parameter estimation procedure.
- Propafenone treatment of symptomatic paroxysmal supraventricular arrhythmias. A randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial in patients tolerating oral therapy.
- Propafenone-induced acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis.
- Propafenone: an effective agent for the management of supraventricular arrhythmias.
Keywords of People