Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing alternative approaches to establishing regulatory levels for reproductive toxicants: DBCP as a case study.
- Early indicators of male reproductive toxicity.
- Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 20016 produces cobalamin-dependent diol dehydratase in metabolosomes and metabolizes 1,2-propanediol by disproportionation.
- Prospective surveillance of semen quality in the workplace.
- The direct measurement of temperature changes within freeze-fracture specimens during rapid quenching in liquid coolants.
- Warehouse workers' headache. Carbon monoxide poisoning from propane-fueled forklifts.