Subject Areas on Research
- An efficient multiple-exposure analysis of the toxicity of crisnatol, a DNA intercalator in phase II clinical trials.
- Bayesian latent variable models for mixed discrete outcomes.
- Early estrogen action: concomitant stimulations within two minutes of nuclear RNA synthesis and uptake of RNA precursor by the uterus.
- Effect of FTY720 on the SET-PP2A complex in acute myeloid leukemia; SET binding drugs have antagonistic activity.
- Effect of vaginal lubricants on natural fertility.
- Efficacy of felbamate in therapy for partial epilepsy in children.
- Evaluation of arylmethylaminopropanediols by a novel in vitro pharmacodynamic assay: correlation with antitumor activity in vivo.
- FTY720 stimulates multidrug transporter- and cysteinyl leukotriene-dependent T cell chemotaxis to lymph nodes.
- In vitro pharmacodynamic assay for cancer drug development: application to crisnatol, a new DNA intercalator.
- Measurement of felbamate by wide-bore capillary gas chromatography and flame ionization detection.
- Neuroprotective effect of felbamate after kainic acid-induced status epilepticus.
- Range of the solvation pressure between lipid membranes: dependence on the packing density of solvent molecules.
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- Should we B-leavin' now?
- Targeting blood-brain barrier sphingolipid signaling reduces basal P-glycoprotein activity and improves drug delivery to the brain.
- Vaginal distribution of Replens and K-Y Jelly using three imaging techniques.
Keywords of People