Subject Areas on Research
- 46,XY/46,XY,21q- mosaicism in an infant with neutropenia and properdin deficiency.
- A simple method for the determination of complement receptor-bearing mononuclear cells.
- Decreased properdin activity in acute glomerulonephritis.
- Deposition of complement components in the cutaneous lesions of chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Genetic and physical mapping around the properdin P gene.
- Hemolysis of sheep erythrocytes in guinea pig serum deficient in the fourth component of complement. II. Evidence for involvement of C1 and components of the alternate complement pathway.
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. Alternate-complement-pathway-mediated lysis induced by magnesium.
- Role of complement in the pathophysiology of hematologic diseases.