Complement Factor B
Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody-independent, complement-mediated enhancement of HIV-1 infection by mannosidase I and II inhibitors.
- Ceruloplasmin/hephaestin knockout mice model morphologic and molecular features of AMD.
- Molecular genetics of AMD and current animal models.
- Protective effect of complement factor B and complement component 2 variants in age-related macular degeneration.
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms Associated With Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Lesion Phenotypes in the Comparison of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatments Trials.
- The ARMS2 A69S variant and bilateral advanced age-related macular degeneration.