Subject Areas on Research
- Acute neuronal injury after hypoxia is influenced by the reoxygenation mode in juvenile hippocampal slice cultures.
- Flow cytometric analysis of DNA content in budding yeast.
- High oxygen tension leads to acute cell death in organotypic hippocampal slice cultures.
- Identification of resting cells by dual-parameter flow cytometry of statin expression and DNA content.
- Improved flow cytometric analysis of the budding yeast cell cycle.
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid inhibits insulin-like growth factor signaling, growth, and survival in human neuroblastoma cells.
- Optical imaging of hippocampal neurons with a chloride-sensitive dye: early effects of in vitro ischemia.
- Progressive incorporation of propidium iodide in cultured mouse neurons correlates with declining electrophysiological status: a fluorescence scale of membrane integrity.
- Radioprotective effects of manganese-containing superoxide dismutase mimics on ataxia-telangiectasia cells.
- Release of DNA from dead and dying lymphocyte and monocyte cell lines in vitro.
Keywords of People