Subject Areas on Research
- A double-blind comparison of bupropion and amitriptyline in depressed inpatients.
- Bupropion dosing recommendations.
- Forms of atypical depression and their response to antidepressant drugs.
- Lack of efficacy of a new antidepressant (bupropion) in the treatment of panic disorder with phobias.
- Phasic ion channel blockade. A kinetic model and parameter estimation procedure.
- Seizures and bupropion: a review.
- Testing a very low-carbohydrate adaption of the Diabetes Prevention Program among adults with prediabetes: study protocol for the Lifestyle Education about prediabetes (LEAP) trial.
Keywords of People
- Starmer, Charles Franklin, Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, Computer Science