Subject Areas on Research
- Hazards in operative management of patients with systemic mastocytosis.
- Inhibition of adhesion reformation in the rabbit model by meclofenamate: an inhibitor of both prostaglandin and leukotriene production.
- Opposing hemodynamic effects of substance P on pulmonary vasculature in rabbits.
- THG113.31, a specific PGF2alpha receptor antagonist, induces human myometrial relaxation and BKCa channel activation.
- The effect of berotec (Th 1165a) on spontaneous and induced uterine activity in the pregnant baboon.