Prostaglandin Endoperoxides, Synthetic
Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of responses to serotonin in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Blockade of thromboxane/endoperoxide receptor-mediated responses in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat by sulotroban.
- Characterization of thromboxane receptor blocking effects of SQ 29548 in the feline pulmonary vascular bed.
- Daltroban blocks thromboxane responses in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Influence of SQ 29,548 on vasoconstrictor responses in the hindquarters vascular bed of the cat.
- Influence of SQ 30741 on thromboxane receptor-mediated responses in the feline pulmonary vascular bed.
- Methylene blue inhibits neurogenic cholinergic vasodilator responses in the pulmonary vascular bed of the cat.
- Modulation of thromboxane receptor activation in rat glomerular mesangial cells.
- Phosphorylation of Gz in human platelets. Selectivity and site of modification.
- Potentiation of vagal contractile response by thromboxane mimetic U-46619.
- Pulmonary vasodilator responses to RP 52891 are mediated by activation of a glibenclamide-sensitive K+ATP channel.
- The in vitro effects of phosphodiesterase inhibitors on the human internal mammary artery.