Subject Areas on Research
- Antiplatelet Effect Durability of a Novel, 24-Hour, Extended-Release Prescription Formulation of Acetylsalicylic Acid in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Arachidonic acid metabolism in cultured aortic endothelial cells. Effect of cAMP and 3-isobutyl-1-methylxanthine.
- Atrial natriuretic peptide-induced changes in renal prostacyclin production in ureteral obstruction.
- Beta-blocker therapy in advanced heart failure: clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes.
- Bolus magnesium infusion in humans is associated with predominantly unfavourable changes in platelet aggregation and certain haemostatic factors.
- COX-2-derived prostacyclin modulates vascular remodeling.
- Cardiovascular changes in group B streptococcal sepsis in the piglet: response to indomethacin and relationship to prostacyclin and thromboxane A2.
- Clinical Features and Outcomes of Patients with Sarcoidosis-associated Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Combination of treprostinil with sympathectomy and vascular reconstruction to treat recurrent digital ulcer disease.
- Combined tissue-type plasminogen activator and prostacyclin therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) 4 Study Group.
- Continuous intravenous epoprostenol for chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- Continuous intravenous infusion of epoprostenol for the treatment of portopulmonary hypertension.
- Could coenzyme Q10 affect hemostasis by inhibiting platelet vitronectin (CD51/CD61) receptor?
- Cutaneous findings in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension receiving long-term epoprostenol therapy.
- Dissociation between hemodynamic changes and symptom improvement in patients with advanced congestive heart failure.
- Does improved oxygenation really imply increased benefit?
- Effects of a novel Mac-1 inhibitor, NPC 15669, on hemostatic parameters during preconditioned myocardial infarction.
- Factors affecting prostacyclin receptor agonist efficacy in different cell types.
- Hemodynamics as surrogate end points for survival in advanced heart failure: an analysis from FIRST.
- Improving endothelial cell adhesion to vascular graft surfaces: clinical need and strategies.
- Inhaled Iloprost Versus Epoprostenol in Heart Transplant Recipients.
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide (iNO) and Inhaled Epoprostenol (iPGI2) Use in Cardiothoracic Surgical Patients: Is there Sufficient Evidence for Evidence-Based Recommendations?
- Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilator Therapy in Adult Lung Transplant: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Inhaled Treprostinil Dosage in Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Interstitial Lung Disease and Its Effects on Clinical Outcomes.
- Inhaled epoprostenol during one-lung ventilation.
- Inhaled treprostinil and forced vital capacity in patients with interstitial lung disease and associated pulmonary hypertension: a post-hoc analysis of the INCREASE study.
- Intraoperative use of inhaled PGI(2) for acute pulmonary hypertension and right ventricular failure.
- Massive pulmonary edema and death after prostacyclin infusion in a patient with pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
- Mechanism of bradykinin-stimulated prostacyclin synthesis in porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- Multivessel coronary artery disease: a key predictor of short-term prognosis after reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) Study Group.
- Nebulized prostacyclin for pulmonary hypertension: a step in the right direction.
- Prostacyclin protects against elevated blood pressure and cardiac fibrosis.
- Prostaglandins in severe congestive heart failure. Relation to activation of the renin--angiotensin system and hyponatremia.
- Randomized trial of prostacyclin infusion in acute myocardial infarction.
- Results of an Expert Consensus Survey on the Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension With Oral Prostacyclin Pathway Agents.
- Role of prostacyclin in the cardiovascular response to thromboxane A2.
- Safety and Tolerability of High-dose Inhaled Treprostinil in Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Safety and tolerability of transition from inhaled treprostinil to oral selexipag in pulmonary arterial hypertension: Results from the TRANSIT-1 study.
- Severe erythroderma as a complication of continuous epoprostenol therapy.
- Successful use of chronic epoprostenol as a bridge to liver transplantation in severe portopulmonary hypertension.
- Superoxide dismutase potentiates platelet-activating factor-induced injury in perfused lung.
- The effects of ibuprofen on the physiology and survival of patients with sepsis. The Ibuprofen in Sepsis Study Group.
- The role of calcium in the regulation of prostacyclin synthesis by porcine aortic endothelial cells.
- Up-regulation of UCP-2 gene expression by PPAR agonists in preadipose and adipose cells.
- Use of aerosolized inhaled epoprostenol in the treatment of portopulmonary hypertension.
- Vascular and renal prostaglandins as counter-regulatory systems in heart failure.
Keywords of People
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics