Subject Areas on Research
- Central corneal thickness and measured IOP response to topical ocular hypotensive medication in the Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study.
- Current methods of labor induction.
- Mechanism of action of hypothalamic hormones in the anterior pituitary gland and specific modulation of their activity by sex steroids and thyroid hormones.
- Prostaglandins and renin release: III. Effects of PGE1, E2 F2 alpha and D2 on renin release from rabbit renal cortical slices.
- The abortifacient and oxytocic effects of an intravaginal silicone rubber device containing a 0.5% concentration of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin F2alpha methyl ester.
- The abortifacient effectiveness and plasma prostaglandin concentrations with 15(S)-15-methyl prostaglandin F2alpha methyl ester-containing vaginal silastic devices.
- The effect of a 10 cm2, 0.5% 15-ME-PGF2alpha methyl ester intravaginal silastic device on abortion and plasma prostaglandin concentration.