Subject Areas on Research
- Central corneal thickness and measured IOP response to topical ocular hypotensive medication in the Ocular Hypertension Treatment Study.
- Current methods of labor induction.
- Matrix Metalloproteinases and Glaucoma Treatment.
- Prostaglandin-Associated Periorbitopathy in Children and Young Adults with Glaucoma.
- The abortifacient and oxytocic effects of an intravaginal silicone rubber device containing a 0.5% concentration of 15(S)-15-methyl-prostaglandin F2alpha methyl ester.
- The abortifacient effectiveness and plasma prostaglandin concentrations with 15(S)-15-methyl prostaglandin F2alpha methyl ester-containing vaginal silastic devices.
- The effect of a 10 cm2, 0.5% 15-ME-PGF2alpha methyl ester intravaginal silastic device on abortion and plasma prostaglandin concentration.