Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of serum source on protein-free diet lymphocyte blastogenesis.
- Function of microtubules under inadequate protein diet.
- Hepatic plasma membrane fluidity and dietary proteins.
- Mixed function oxidases in response to quality and quantity of dietary protein.
- Nutritional cirrhosis in rheusus monkeys: electron microscopy and histochemistry.
- Protein Malnutrition Alters Tryptophan and Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 Homeostasis and Adaptive Immune Responses in Human Rotavirus-Infected Gnotobiotic Pigs with Human Infant Fecal Microbiota Transplant.
- Protein deficiency reduces efficacy of oral attenuated human rotavirus vaccine in a human infant fecal microbiota transplanted gnotobiotic pig model.
- Review of evolution and current status of protein requirements and provision in acute illness and critical care.