Subject Areas on Research
- Controlled evaluation of Trypticase soy broth in agar slide and conventional blood culture systems.
- Controlled evaluation of trypticase soy broth with and without gelatin and yeast extract in the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Evaluation of modified trypticase soy broth versus supplemented peptone broth in the detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Oligonucleotides produced by digestion of bakers' yeast serine transfer ribonucleic acid with specific nucleases.
- The synthesis and secretion of gamma-globulin by lymph node cells. V. The dissociation of the microsome-antibody complex with enzymatically and chemically altered gamma-globulins.
- Use of artificial neural networks for the accurate prediction of peptide liquid chromatography elution times in proteome analyses.
- Very low calorie diets: their efficacy, safety, and future.