Subject Areas on Research
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.
- Biochemical determinants of growth sparing during neonatal nutritional deprivation or enhancement: ornithine decarboxylase, polyamines, and macromolecules in brain regions and heart.
- Distribution of vitamin A in various organs of rats in relation to the quality and the quantity of dietary proteins.
- EAA supplementation to increase nitrogen intake improves muscle function during bed rest in the elderly.
- Effects of enteral feeding products on survival from Escherichia coli peritonitis.
- Effects of protein nutrition on lymphocyte transformation.
- Hypophosphatemia in malnourished children during refeeding.
- In vitro secretion and uptake of radioactive vitamin A in rats fed different dietary proteins.
- Nutrition and aging.
Keywords of People