Subject Areas on Research
- (Session Introduction) Joint Learning from Multiple Types of Genomic Data
- 14-3-3 Proteins regulate mutant LRRK2 kinase activity and neurite shortening.
- 14-3-3 proteins are part of an abscisic acid-VIVIPAROUS1 (VP1) response complex in the Em promoter and interact with VP1 and EmBP1.
- 15N, 13C and 1H resonance assignments of FKBP12 proteins from the pathogenic fungi Mucor circinelloides and Aspergillus fumigatus.
- 5' CpG island methylation of the FHIT gene is correlated with loss of gene expression in lung and breast cancer.
- A 'just-in-time' HN(CA)CO experiment for the backbone assignment of large proteins with high sensitivity.
- A 57,000-mol-wt protein uniquely present in nonproliferating cells and senescent human fibroblasts.
- A Class of Reactive Acyl-CoA Species Reveals the Non-enzymatic Origins of Protein Acylation.
- A Hausdorff-based NOE assignment algorithm using protein backbone determined from residual dipolar couplings and rotamer patterns.
- A New Lens for RNA Localization: Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation.
- A PHEX gene mutation is responsible for adult-onset vitamin D-resistant hypophosphatemic osteomalacia: evidence that the disorder is not a distinct entity from X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets.
- A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Trial of NC-6300 (Nanoparticle Epirubicin) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors or Advanced, Metastatic, or Unresectable Soft-tissue Sarcoma.
- A Prob(e)able Route to Lysine Acylation.
- A cellular protein is immunologically crossreactive with and functionally homologous to the Fujinami sarcoma virus transforming protein.
- A clinical review of nutritional support of the patient.
- A code for RanGDP binding in ankyrin repeats defines a nuclear import pathway.
- A colloidal Au monolayer modulates the conformation and orientation of a protein at the electrode/solution interface.
- A conserved alternative splice in the von Recklinghausen neurofibromatosis (NF1) gene produces two neurofibromin isoforms, both of which have GTPase-activating protein activity.
- A conserved family of cellular genes related to the baculovirus iap gene and encoding apoptosis inhibitors.
- A conserved sorting-associated protein is mutant in chorea-acanthocytosis.
- A defect in the humoral immune response to protein antigens and haptens in immunoglobulin mu heavy-chain transgenic mice.
- A defined human system that supports bidirectional mismatch-provoked excision.
- A functional proteomics approach to signal transduction.
- A gain-of-function mutation in a plant disease resistance gene leads to constitutive activation of downstream signal transduction pathways in the snc1 mutant
- A general and efficient cantilever functionalization technique for AFM molecular recognition studies.
- A general mass spectrometry-based assay for the quantitation of protein-ligand binding interactions in solution.
- A gradient-directed Monte Carlo approach for protein design.
- A gradient-directed Monte Carlo method for global optimization in a discrete space: application to protein sequence design and folding.
- A graphical method for analyzing distance restraints using residual dipolar couplings for structure determination of symmetric protein homo-oligomers.
- A highly parallel method for synthesizing DNA repeats enables the discovery of 'smart' protein polymers.
- A hot-vent gastropod with iron sulfide dermal sclerites.
- A human novel gene DERPC on 16q22.1 inhibits prostate tumor cell growth and its expression is decreased in prostate and renal tumors.
- A kinetic study of protein-protein interactions.
- A machine learning approach for the prediction of protein surface loop flexibility.
- A miniaturized technique for assessing protein thermodynamics and function using fast determination of quantitative cysteine reactivity.
- A nanoscale force probe for gauging intermolecular interactions.
- A new face on apoptosis: death-associated protein 3 and PDCD9 are mitochondrial ribosomal proteins.
- A new generation of crystallographic validation tools for the protein data bank.
- A new procedure for the synthesis of polyethylene glycol-protein adducts; effects on function, receptor recognition, and clearance of superoxide dismutase, lactoferrin, and alpha 2-macroglobulin.
- A noncanonical function of sortase enables site-specific conjugation of small molecules to lysine residues in proteins.
- A novel imaging method for quantitative Golgi localization reveals differential intra-Golgi trafficking of secretory cargoes.
- A novel intracellular protein delivery platform based on single-protein nanocapsules
- A novel mechanism for Bcr-Abl action: Bcr-Abl-mediated induction of the eIF4F translation initiation complex and mRNA translation.
- A novel murine protein with no effect on iron homoeostasis is homologous with transferrin and is the putative inhibitor of carbonic anhydrase.
- A novel role for XIAP in copper homeostasis through regulation of MURR1.
- A pathogenetic role for TNF alpha in the syndrome of cachexia, arthritis, and autoimmunity resulting from tristetraprolin (TTP) deficiency.
- A phase III, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, study of iseganan for the reduction of stomatitis in patients receiving stomatotoxic chemotherapy.
- A procedure for the preferential radioiodination of small amounts of protein in the presence of excess lipids.
- A protein encoded within the Down syndrome critical region is enriched in striated muscles and inhibits calcineurin signaling.
- A protein microarray-based analysis of S-nitrosylation.
- A rat liver 57-kDa protein is identified to share antigenic determinants with statin, a marker for nonproliferating cells.
- A robotics platform for automated batch fabrication of high density, microfluidics-based DNA microarrays, with applications to single cell, multiplex assays of secreted proteins.
- A role for tumor necrosis factor receptor-2 and receptor-interacting protein in programmed necrosis and antiviral responses.
- A selective inhibitor of eIF2alpha dephosphorylation protects cells from ER stress.
- A solubility-enhancement tag (SET) for NMR studies of poorly behaving proteins.
- A soluble inhibitor of T lymphocyte function induced by HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T cells: characterization of a cellular protein and its relationship to p15E.
- A statistical thermodynamic model of the protein ensemble.
- A stochastic evolutionary model for protein structure alignment and phylogeny.
- A strategy for the rapid identification of phosphorylation sites in the phosphoproteome.
- A test of enhancing model accuracy in high-throughput crystallography.
- A topological data analytic approach for discovering biophysical signatures in protein dynamics.
- A variant in FTO shows association with melanoma risk not due to BMI.
- A zebrafish model for the Shwachman-Diamond syndrome (SDS).
- A20 protects endothelial cells from TNF-, Fas-, and NK-mediated cell death by inhibiting caspase 8 activation.
- A20 protects from CD40-CD40 ligand-mediated endothelial cell activation and apoptosis.
- A20 protects mice from D-galactosamine/lipopolysaccharide acute toxic lethal hepatitis.
- A20 protects mice from lethal radical hepatectomy by promoting hepatocyte proliferation via a p21waf1-dependent mechanism.
- A20, a modulator of smooth muscle cell proliferation and apoptosis, prevents and induces regression of neointimal hyperplasia.
- AFM-Based Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy of Proteins.
- ATM binds to beta-adaptin in cytoplasmic vesicles.
- ATM signals to TSC2 in the cytoplasm to regulate mTORC1 in response to ROS.
- Aberrant FHIT mRNA transcripts are present in malignant and normal haematopoiesis, but absence of FHIT protein is restricted to leukaemia.
- Aberrant promoter methylation of multiple genes in non-small cell lung cancers.
- Abnormal Fhit expression in malignant and premalignant lesions of the cervix.
- Absence of three secreted proteins and presence of a 57-kDa protein related to irreversible arrest of cell growth.
- Accentuation of differentially expressed proteins using phage technology.
- Accuracy of SUPREX (stability of unpurified proteins from rates of H/D exchange) and MALDI mass spectrometry-derived protein unfolding free energies determined under non-EX2 exchange conditions.
- Acetylation goes global: the emergence of acetylation biology.
- Activation of the ATM kinase by ionizing radiation and phosphorylation of p53.
- Activation of the yeast Arp2/3 complex by Bee1p, a WASP-family protein.
- Activation of transducin guanosine triphosphatase by two proteins of the RGS family.
- Active learning for computational chemogenomics.
- Acute phase response in exercise. II. Associations between vitamin E, cytokines, and muscle proteolysis.
- Acute tubular necrosis. An experimental model detailing the biochemical events accompanying renal injury and recovery.
- Adaptive NK cell responses in HIV/SIV infections: A roadmap to cell-based therapeutics?
- Adaptor proteins in lymphocyte activation.
- Adding Dynamic Biomolecule Signaling to Hydrogel Systems via Tethered Photolabile Cell-Adhesive Proteins.
- Adducin is an in vivo substrate for protein kinase C: phosphorylation in the MARCKS-related domain inhibits activity in promoting spectrin-actin complexes and occurs in many cells, including dendritic spines of neurons.
- Adducin preferentially recruits spectrin to the fast growing ends of actin filaments in a complex requiring the MARCKS-related domain and a newly defined oligomerization domain.
- Adducin regulation. Definition of the calmodulin-binding domain and sites of phosphorylation by protein kinases A and C.
- Adenovirus-mediated overexpression of uncoupling protein-2 in pancreatic islets of Zucker diabetic rats increases oxidative activity and improves beta-cell function.
- Adhesin presentation in bacteria requires molecular chaperones and ushers.
- Adhesion mediated by bonds in series.
- Adhesion properties of catechol-based biodegradable amino acid-based poly(ester urea) copolymers inspired from mussel proteins.
- Adiponectin is not altered with exercise training despite enhanced insulin action.
- Adrenoceptors, uncoupling proteins, and energy expenditure.
- Advances, interactions, and future developments in the CNS, Phenix, and Rosetta structural biology software systems.
- Advantage of the Mark-III FEL for biophysical research and biomedical applications.
- Airway inflammation and responsiveness in prostaglandin H synthase-deficient mice exposed to bacterial lipopolysaccharide.
- Akt-dependent glucose metabolism promotes Mcl-1 synthesis to maintain cell survival and resistance to Bcl-2 inhibition.
- Algorithm for backrub motions in protein design.
- Algorithm selection for protein-ligand docking: strategies and analysis on ACE.
- All-atom contacts: a new approach to structure validation.
- Alpha 2-macroglobulin: a sensor for proteolysis.
- Alpha-crystallin, a molecular chaperone, forms a stable complex with carbonic anhydrase upon heat denaturation.
- Alpha-fodrin is cleaved by caspase-3 in a chronic ocular hypertensive (COH) rat model of glaucoma.
- Alternate states of proteins revealed by detailed energy landscape mapping.
- Aluminum-induced DNA synthesis in osteoblasts: mediation by a G-protein coupled cation sensing mechanism.
- Amino acids mediate mTOR/raptor signaling through activation of class 3 phosphatidylinositol 3OH-kinase.
- An algorithm for smoothly tessellating beta-sheet structures in proteins.
- An automated decision-tree approach to predicting protein interaction hot spots.
- An empirical model for electrostatic interactions in proteins incorporating multiple geometry-dependent dielectric constants.
- An experimental study of GFP-based FRET, with application to intrinsically unstructured proteins.
- An hPer2 phosphorylation site mutation in familial advanced sleep phase syndrome.
- An immunological induced defect of neuromuscular transmission in rats.
- An imprinted PEG1/MEST antisense expressed predominantly in human testis and in mature spermatozoa.
- An integrated encyclopedia of DNA elements in the human genome.
- An interview with Jane Richardson.
- An intracellular protein delivery platform based on glutathione-responsive protein nanocapsules
- Analysis of DNA mismatch repair proteins in human medulloblastoma.
- Analysis of candidate antagonists of IAP-mediated caspase inhibition using yeast reconstituted with the mammalian Apaf-1-activated apoptosis mechanism.
- Analysis of experimental time-resolved crystallographic data by singular value decomposition.
- Analysis of oxygen/glucose-deprivation-induced changes in SUMO3 conjugation using SILAC-based quantitative proteomics.
- Analysis of protein folding and function using backbone modified proteins.
- Analysis of recombinant Phex: an endopeptidase in search of a substrate.
- Analysis of the binding specificities of oligomannoside-binding proteins using methylated monosaccharides.
- Analysis of the indel at the ARMS2 3'UTR in age-related macular degeneration.
- Analysis of the neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1) GAP-related domain by site-directed mutagenesis.
- Analytical trapping: extraction of time-independent structures from time-dependent crystallographic data.
- Analyzing mRNA localization to the endoplasmic reticulum via cell fractionation.
- Another cystic mystery solved.
- Antennal hair erection in male mosquitoes: a new mechanical effector in insects.
- Antiangiogenic gene therapy targeting the endothelium-specific receptor tyrosine kinase Tie2.
- Antibody response to a T-dependent antigen requires B cell expression of complement receptors.
- Antibody responses to protein, polysaccharide, and phi X174 antigens in the hyperimmunoglobulinemia E (hyper-IgE) syndrome.
- Apoptotic DNA fragmentation factor maintains chromosome stability in a P53-independent manner.
- Are all nonproliferating cells similar?
- Aromatic Functionality of Target Proteins Influences Monomer Selection for Creating Artificial Antibodies on Plasmonic Biosensors.
- Arthropod relationships revealed by phylogenomic analysis of nuclear protein-coding sequences.
- Asparagine and glutamine rotamers: B-factor cutoff and correction of amide flips yield distinct clustering.
- Asparagine and glutamine: using hydrogen atom contacts in the choice of side-chain amide orientation.
- Assessment of detailed conformations suggests strategies for improving cryoEM models: Helix at lower resolution, ensembles, pre-refinement fixups, and validation at multi-residue length scale.
- Assignment of aliphatic side-chain 1HN/15N resonances in perdeuterated proteins.
- Association of Grb2, Gads, and phospholipase C-gamma 1 with phosphorylated LAT tyrosine residues. Effect of LAT tyrosine mutations on T cell angigen receptor-mediated signaling.
- Association of genetic variation in FTO with risk of obesity and type 2 diabetes with data from 96,551 East and South Asians.
- Association of protein kinase C(lambda) with adducin in 3T3-L1 adipocytes.
- Association of the protein kinases c-Bcr and Bcr-Abl with proteins of the 14-3-3 family.
- Associations between antibiotic exposure during pregnancy, birth weight and aberrant methylation at imprinted genes among offspring.
- Astatination of proteins using an N-succinimidyl tri-n-butylstannyl benzoate intermediate.
- Ataxia telangiectasia mutant protein activates c-Abl tyrosine kinase in response to ionizing radiation.
- Atenolol induced HDL-C change in the pharmacogenomic evaluation of antihypertensive responses (PEAR) study.
- Atropine enhances food-stimulated CCK secretion in the rat.
- Autodegradation of 125I-labeled human epidermal cell surface proteins.
- Autofix for backward-fit sidechains: using MolProbity and real-space refinement to put misfits in their place.
- Automated identification of protein-ligand interaction features using Inductive Logic Programming: a hexose binding case study.
- Autophagic activity dictates the cellular response to oncogenic RAS.
- Autophagy is a defense mechanism inhibiting BCG and Mycobacterium tuberculosis survival in infected macrophages.
- Away from the edge II: in-house Se-SAS phasing with chromium radiation.
- BAHCC1 binds H3K27me3 via a conserved BAH module to mediate gene silencing and oncogenesis.
- BBK* (Branch and Bound Over K*): A Provable and Efficient Ensemble-Based Protein Design Algorithm to Optimize Stability and Binding Affinity Over Large Sequence Spaces.
- BCR-ABL-induced oncogenesis is mediated by direct interaction with the SH2 domain of the GRB-2 adaptor protein.
- BET Bromodomain Inhibition Promotes Anti-tumor Immunity by Suppressing PD-L1 Expression.
- BET Bromodomain Inhibitors Which Permit Treg Function Enable a Combinatorial Strategy to Suppress GVHD in Pre-clinical Allogeneic HSCT.
- BET Inhibition Enhances the Antileukemic Activity of Low-dose Venetoclax in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- BMPs induce dermal markers and ectopic feather tracts.
- BSTA promotes mTORC2-mediated phosphorylation of Akt1 to suppress expression of FoxC2 and stimulate adipocyte differentiation.
- Baculoviral IAP repeat-containing-4 protects optic nerve axons in a rat glaucoma model.
- Barnacle Balanus amphitrite adheres by a stepwise cementing process.
- Barnacle cement: a polymerization model based on evolutionary concepts.
- Basic matrices for the matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry of proteins and oligonucleotides.
- Bayesian inference for genomic data integration reduces misclassification rate in predicting protein-protein interactions.
- Bayesian segmentation of protein secondary structure.
- Bcr-Abl-mediated protection from apoptosis downstream of mitochondrial cytochrome c release.
- Bevacizumab and rapamycin induce growth suppression in mouse models of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Beyond the E-Value: Stratified Statistics for Protein Domain Prediction.
- BioWarehouse: a bioinformatics database warehouse toolkit.
- Bioactivity of intraduodenally and intravenously infused fragments of luminal cholecystokinin releasing factor (LCRF).
- Biochemical changes in rat testis during postnatal maturation.
- Biochemical determinants of growth sparing during neonatal nutritional deprivation or enhancement: ornithine decarboxylase, polyamines, and macromolecules in brain regions and heart.
- Biochemical development of the rat lung: studies on cellular DNA, RNA and protein content in relation to maternal vitamin A status.
- Biochemical mass spectrometry: worth the weight?
- Biochemistry of protein prenylation.
- Bioinformatic challenges in targeted proteomics.
- Bioinformatic design of A-kinase anchoring protein-in silico: a potent and selective peptide antagonist of type II protein kinase A anchoring.
- Biological cross-reactivity of rat testis phosphodiesterase activator protein and rabbit skeletal muscle troponin-C.
- Biophysical highlights from 54 years of macromolecular crystallography.
- Biophysics of knotting.
- Biosynthesis and in vivo localization of the decapentaplegic-Vg-related protein, DVR-6 (bone morphogenetic protein-6).
- Bmp signaling regulates proximal-distal differentiation of endoderm in mouse lung development.
- Body mass index and obesity- and diabetes-associated genotypes and risk for pancreatic cancer.
- Bone morphogenetic protein induces bone in the squirrel monkey, but bone matrix does not.
- Bone morphogenetic protein-4 (BMP-4) acts during gastrula stages to cause ventralization of Xenopus embryos.
- Bone morphogenetic protein-4 is required for mesoderm formation and patterning in the mouse.
- Bone morphogenetic proteins: multifunctional regulators of vertebrate development.
- Bone-related genes expressed in advanced malignancies induce invasion and metastasis in a genetically defined human cancer model.
- Branching morphogenesis of the lung: new models for a classical problem.
- Broad Analysis of Vicinal Disulfides: Occurrences, Conformations with Cis or with Trans Peptides, and Functional Roles Including Sugar Binding.
- Broadband quadrupolar axialization of large multiply charged ions to enhance measurement and minimize conformational restrictions.
- CD10/neutral endopeptidase 24.11 regulates fetal lung growth and maturation in utero by potentiating endogenous bombesin-like peptides.
- CD22 forms a quaternary complex with SHIP, Grb2, and Shc. A pathway for regulation of B lymphocyte antigen receptor-induced calcium flux.
- CD30 contains two binding sites with different specificities for members of the tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor family of signal transducing proteins.
- CD30-dependent degradation of TRAF2: implications for negative regulation of TRAF signaling and the control of cell survival.
- COMMD proteins, a novel family of structural and functional homologs of MURR1.
- Ca2+ regulation of sperm axonemal motility.
- Ca2+-dependent regulation of cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterase by parvalbumin.
- Calorimetric evaluation of protein-carbohydrate affinities.
- Can Dissipative Properties of Single Molecules Be Extracted from a Force Spectroscopy Experiment?
- Capturing the mechanical unfolding pathway of a large protein with coiled-coil probes.
- Carbon monoxide, oxidative stress, and mitochondrial permeability pore transition.
- Cardiac cell toxicity induced by 4-hydroperoxycyclophosphamide is modulated by glutathione.
- Cartilage matrix remodelling differs by disease state and joint type.
- Casein kinase I phosphorylates and destabilizes the beta-catenin degradation complex.
- Caspase cleavage is not for everyone.
- Cathepsin D of rabbit skin: an immunoenzymic study.
- Cell adhesion molecule L1 in folded (horseshoe) and extended conformations.
- Cell culture block array for immunocytochemical study of protein expression in cultured cells.
- Cell cycle kinetic effects of tamoxifen on human breast cancer cells. Flow cytometric analyses of DNA content, BrdU labeling, Ki-67, PCNA, and statin expression.
- Cell cycle: Flies teach an old dogma new tricks.
- Cell interactions and endoderm differentiation in cultured mouse embryos.
- Cellular and molecular responses of the uterus to embryo implantation can be elicited by locally applied growth factors.
- Cellular crosstalk regulates the aqueous humor outflow pathway and provides new targets for glaucoma therapies.
- Cellular uptake and photodynamic activity of protein nanocages containing methylene blue photosensitizing drug.
- Cerebrospinal fluid atrial natriuretic factor in intracranial disease.
- Changes in magnetization transfer MRI correlate with spreading depression-induced astroglial reactivity and increased protein expression in mice.
- Changes in the lung after prolonged positive pressure ventilation in normal baboons.
- Chaperone-assisted assembly and molecular architecture of adhesive pili.
- Chaperone-like activity of alpha-crystallin. The effect of NADPH on its interaction with zeta-crystallin.
- Characterization of 57 kDa statin as a true marker for growth arrest in tissue by its disappearance from regenerating liver.
- Characterization of COMMD protein-protein interactions in NF-kappaB signalling.
- Characterization of DNA lesions induced by CaCrO4 in synchronous and asynchronous cultured mammalian cells.
- Characterization of XIAP-deficient mice.
- Characterization of a gene trap insertion into a novel gene, cordon-bleu, expressed in axial structures of the gastrulating mouse embryo.
- Characterization of human Gadd45, a p53-regulated protein.
- Characterization of implantable biosensor membrane biofouling.
- Characterization of moesin in the sea urchin Lytechinus variegatus: redistribution to the plasma membrane following fertilization is inhibited by cytochalasin B.
- Characterization of neuronal protein phosphatases in Aplysia californica.
- Characterization of proteins that interact with the cell-cycle regulatory protein Ran/TC4.
- Characterization of the statin-like S1 and rat elongation factor 1 alpha as two distinctly expressed messages in rat.
- Characterization of two populations of statin and the relationship of their syntheses to the state of cell proliferation.
- Characterizing the use of perdeuteration in NMR studies of large proteins: 13C, 15N and 1H assignments of human carbonic anhydrase II.
- Chemical Denaturation and Protein Precipitation Approach for Discovery and Quantitation of Protein-Drug Interactions.
- Chemical evidence for early but unsustained growth in the obstructed mouse kidney.
- Chemical skin carcinogenesis is prevented in mice by the induced expression of a TGF-beta related transgene.
- Chemically Orthogonal Protein Ligation Domains for Independent Control of Hydrogel Modification with Adhesive Ligands and Growth Factors.
- Chemically induced proximity in biology and medicine.
- Chemistry. Nanomaterials for drug delivery.
- Chordin and noggin promote organizing centers of forebrain development in the mouse.
- Chromophore conformation and the evolution of tertiary structural changes in photoactive yellow protein.
- Chronic ethanol consumption induces the production of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and related cytokines in liver and adipose tissue.
- Cigarette smoking strongly modifies the association of LOC387715 and age-related macular degeneration.
- Cilia proteins are biomarkers of altered flow in the vasculature.
- Circulating levels of the antiangiogenic marker sFLT-1 are increased in first versus second pregnancies.
- Clinical benefits of pegylated proteins in oncology.
- Club Cell Secretory Protein in Lung Disease: Emerging Concepts and Potential Therapeutics.
- Co-culture of primary pulmonary cells to model alveolar injury and translocation of proteins.
- Co-evolving motions at protein-protein interfaces of two-component signaling systems identified by covariance analysis.
- Co-immunization of DNA and Protein in the Same Anatomical Sites Induces Superior Protective Immune Responses against SHIV Challenge.
- Colocalization of BMP 7 and BMP 2 RNAs suggests that these factors cooperatively mediate tissue interactions during murine development.
- Combined expression of A1 and A20 achieves optimal protection of renal proximal tubular epithelial cells.
- Common genetic variants associated with telomere length confer risk for neuroblastoma and other childhood cancers.
- Comparative analysis reveals distinctive epigenetic features of the human cerebellum.
- Comparison of molecular markers in a cohort of patients with chronic myeloproliferative disorders.
- Compensatory renal growth after unilateral ureteral obstruction.
- Competition between monomeric and dimeric crystals in schematic models for globular proteins.
- Complex gene-gene interactions in multiple sclerosis: a multifactorial approach reveals associations with inflammatory genes.
- Computational advances in combating colloidal aggregation in drug discovery.
- Computational crystallization.
- Computational de novo design and characterization of a protein that selectively binds a highly hyperpolarizable abiological chromophore.
- Computational design and elaboration of a de novo heterotetrameric alpha-helical protein that selectively binds an emissive abiological (porphinato)zinc chromophore.
- Computing van der Waals energies in the context of the rotamer approximation.
- Concentration and desalting of protein samples for mass spectrometry analysis.
- Concerning the hormonal regulation of androgen binding protein in rat testis.
- Concordance between trifluoroacetic acid and hepatic protein trifluoroacetylation after disulfiram inhibition of halothane metabolism in rats.
- Connecting protein family resources using the proWeb network.
- Conservation of Endo16 expression in sea urchins despite evolutionary divergence in both cis and trans-acting components of transcriptional regulation.
- Conservation of dishevelled structure and function between flies and mice: isolation and characterization of Dvl2.
- Conserved thermodynamic contributions of backbone hydrogen bonds in a protein fold.
- Contact-inhibition-induced quiescent state is marked by intense nuclear expression of statin.
- Continuous Interdomain Orientation Distributions Reveal Components of Binding Thermodynamics.
- Contributions of Mamu-A*01 status and TRIM5 allele expression, but not CCL3L copy number variation, to the control of SIVmac251 replication in Indian-origin rhesus monkeys.
- Controlled Protein Delivery Based on Enzyme-Responsive Nanocapsules
- Conversion of protein phosphatase 1 catalytic subunit to a Mn(2+)-dependent enzyme impairs its regulation by inhibitor 1.
- Cordon-bleu is a conserved gene involved in neural tube formation.
- Cordon-bleu is an actin nucleation factor and controls neuronal morphology.
- Correlation of serologic and urinary tests with allograft biopsy in the diagnosis of pancreas rejection.
- Covalent binding of inhaled formaldehyde to DNA in the respiratory tract of rhesus monkeys: pharmacokinetics, rat-to-monkey interspecies scaling, and extrapolation to man.
- Covalent protein-oligonucleotide conjugates by copper-free click reaction.
- Creativity comes from interactions: modules of protein interactions in plants.
- Critical role of the tumor suppressor tuberous sclerosis complex 1 in dendritic cell activation of CD4 T cells by promoting MHC class II expression via IRF4 and CIITA.
- Cross Cancer Genomic Investigation of Inflammation Pathway for Five Common Cancers: Lung, Ovary, Prostate, Breast, and Colorectal Cancer.
- Crustacean peptide and peptide-like pheromones and kairomones.
- Cryo-EM model validation recommendations based on outcomes of the 2019 EMDataResource challenge.
- Cryo-electron microscopy--a primer for the non-microscopist.
- Crystal structure of protein farnesyltransferase at 2.25 angstrom resolution.
- Crystallization of asymmetric patchy models for globular proteins in solution
- Crystallographic model validation: from diagnosis to healing.
- Current trends in differential expression proteomics: isotopically coded tags.
- Cyclic Regulation of Sensory Perception by a Female Hormone Alters Behavior.
- Cyclic adenosine 3',5' monophosphate, calcium and protein phosphorylation in flagellar motility.
- Cyclophilin active site mutants have native prolyl isomerase activity with a protein substrate.
- DIG--a system for gene annotation and functional discovery.
- DNA repair gene ERCC1 and ERCC2/XPD polymorphisms and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- DNA-protein cross-links induced by nickel compounds in intact cultured mammalian cells.
- DNA: wire or insulator?
- DVR-4 (bone morphogenetic protein-4) as a posterior-ventralizing factor in Xenopus mesoderm induction.
- Dating branches on the tree of life using DNA.
- De novo design of a hyperstable non-natural protein-ligand complex with sub-Å accuracy.
- De novo design, expression, and characterization of Felix: a four-helix bundle protein of native-like sequence.
- Defective dendritic cell maturation in a child with nucleotide excision repair deficiency and CD4 lymphopenia.
- Defining a link with autosomal-dominant polycystic kidney disease in mice with congenitally low expression of Pkd1.
- Defusing redox bombs?
- Deletion of azoospermia factor a (AZFa) region of human Y chromosome caused by recombination between HERV15 proviruses.
- Delineation of a FOXA1/ERα/AGR2 regulatory loop that is dysregulated in endocrine therapy-resistant breast cancer.
- Deltex1 redirects lymphoid progenitors to the B cell lineage by antagonizing Notch1.
- Derivation of injury-responsive dendritic cells for acute brain targeting and therapeutic protein delivery in the stroke-injured rat.
- Describing patterns of protein tertiary structure.
- Design and application of a data-independent precursor and product ion repository.
- Design of an Escherichia coli expressed HIV-1 gp120 fragment immunogen that binds to b12 and induces broad and potent neutralizing antibodies.
- Destabilization of the VCP-Ufd1-Npl4 complex is associated with decreased levels of ERAD substrates.
- Determinants of increased energy expenditure in HIV-infected women.
- Determining the Likelihood of Variant Pathogenicity Using Amino Acid-level Signal-to-Noise Analysis of Genetic Variation.
- Development of the lipid-rich core in human atherosclerosis.
- Developmental and spatial patterns of expression of the mouse homeobox gene, Hox 2.1.
- Developmental neurotoxicity of chlorpyrifos: what is the vulnerable period?
- Developmental pattern of DNA and proteins in brain, liver, lung and heart of rats given excess vitamin A postnatally.
- Developmental pattern of the hepatic DNA, RNA and protein in relation to maternal vitamin A status in rats.
- Developmental toxicity of terbutaline: critical periods for sex-selective effects on macromolecules and DNA synthesis in rat brain, heart, and liver.
- Developmentally regulated expression of two members of the Nrarp family in zebrafish.
- Diet-induced changes in uncoupling proteins in obesity-prone and obesity-resistant strains of mice.
- Dietary protein requirements and body protein metabolism in endurance-trained men.
- Differences in glycogen, lipids, and enzymes in livers from rats flown on COSMOS 2044.
- Differential effects of CD30 activation in anaplastic large cell lymphoma and Hodgkin disease cells.
- Differential extraction and enrichment of human sperm surface proteins in a proteome: identification of immunocontraceptive candidates.
- Differential responsiveness of MCF-7 human breast cancer cell line stocks to the pineal hormone, melatonin.
- Differential sensitivity of chromium-mediated DNA interstrand crosslinks and DNA-protein crosslinks to disruption by alkali and EDTA.
- Direct antidiabetic effect of leptin through triglyceride depletion of tissues.
- Direct interaction of Gas11 with microtubules: implications for the dynein regulatory complex.
- Direct involvement of yeast type I myosins in Cdc42-dependent actin polymerization.
- Disappearance of body fat in normal rats induced by adenovirus-mediated leptin gene therapy.
- Disappearance of statin, a protein marker for non-proliferating and senescent cells, following serum-stimulated cell cycle entry.
- Discovering the landscape of protein modifications.
- Discovery of protein- and DNA-imperceptible nanoparticle hard coating using gel-based reaction tuning.
- Dishevelled 2 recruits beta-arrestin 2 to mediate Wnt5A-stimulated endocytosis of Frizzled 4.
- Disrupted signaling and inhibited regeneration in obese mice with fatty livers: implications for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease pathophysiology.
- Disruption of Arp2/3 results in asymmetric structural plasticity of dendritic spines and progressive synaptic and behavioral abnormalities.
- Disruption of the uncoupling protein-2 gene in mice reveals a role in immunity and reactive oxygen species production.
- Dissociation among in vitro telomerase activity, telomere maintenance, and cellular immortalization.
- Distinct mesodermal signals, including BMPs from the septum transversum mesenchyme, are required in combination for hepatogenesis from the endoderm.
- Distinct requirements for extra-embryonic and embryonic bone morphogenetic protein 4 in the formation of the node and primitive streak and coordination of left-right asymmetry in the mouse.
- Do sympathetic neurons coordinate cellular development in the heart and kidney? Effects of neonatal central and peripheral catecholaminergic lesions on cardiac and renal nucleic acids and proteins.
- Does concurrent or prior nicotine exposure interact with neonatal hypoxia to produce cardiac cell damage?
- Doing molecular biophysics: finding, naming, and picturing signal within complexity.
- Domain-oriented edge-based alignment of protein interaction networks.
- Dominant kinetic paths on biomolecular binding-folding energy landscape.
- Dominant-negative mutants of Grb2 induced reversal of the transformed phenotypes caused by the point mutation-activated rat HER-2/Neu.
- Dorsalizing and neuralizing properties of Xdsh, a maternally expressed Xenopus homolog of dishevelled.
- Dorsalizing and neuralizing properties of Xdsh, a maternally expressed Xenopus homolog of dishevelled.
- Down-regulation of statin, a nonproliferation-specific nuclear protein, and up-regulation of c-myc after initiation of programmed cell death in mouse fibroblasts.
- Downhill kinetics of biomolecular interface binding: globally connected scenario.
- Drosophila PIWI associates with chromatin and interacts directly with HP1a.
- Dynamic actin polymerization drives T cell receptor-induced spreading: a role for the signal transduction adaptor LAT.
- Dysregulation of DGCR6 and DGCR6L: psychopathological outcomes in chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- E2-induced degradation of uterine insulin receptor substrate-2: requirement for an IGF-I-stimulated, proteasome-dependent pathway.
- Early ribbon drawings of proteins.
- Ecsit is required for Bmp signaling and mesoderm formation during mouse embryogenesis.
- Effect of NF-kappa B inhibition on TNF-alpha-induced apoptosis in human RPE cells.
- Effect of feeding plant proteins on plasma, liver, heart, aorta and brain lipids of rats.
- Effect of highly active antiretroviral therapy and thymic transplantation on immunoreconstitution in HIV infection.
- Effect of transient hydronephrosis on subsequent compensatory renal growth.
- Effects of a single intracoronary injection of basic fibroblast growth factor in stable angina pectoris.
- Effects of environmental tobacco smoke exposure in utero and/or postnatally on brain development.
- Effects of p-xylene inhalation on axonal transport in the rat retinal ganglion cells.
- Effects of prenatal nicotine exposure on biochemical development of rat brain regions: maternal drug infusions via osmotic minipumps.
- Effects of prenatal terbutaline exposure on cellular development in lung and liver of neonatal rat: ornithine decarboxylase activity and macromolecules.
- Effects of the tumour promoter okadaic acid on intracellular protein phosphorylation and metabolism.
- Effects of vitamin A and phenobarbital on liver endoplasmic reticulum of rats.
- Efficient acquisition of high-resolution 4-D diagonal-suppressed methyl-methyl NOESY for large proteins.
- Electrical stimulation alters protein adsorption and nerve cell interactions with electrically conducting biomaterials.
- Electrocardiographic assessment for therapeutic proteins--scientific discussion.
- Electron capture dissociation mass spectrometry in characterization of peptides and proteins.
- Electron microscopy of MAP 2 (microtubule-associated protein 2).
- Electron paramagnetic resonance studies of iron reduction and semiquinone formation in metalloflavoproteins.
- Electron transfer mechanisms.
- Electron-tunneling pathways in proteins.
- Embryonic expression of mouse bone morphogenetic protein-1 (BMP-1), which is related to the Drosophila dorsoventral gene tolloid and encodes a putative astacin metalloendopeptidase.
- Embryonic mouse lung epithelial progenitor cells co-express immunohistochemical markers of diverse mature cell lineages.
- Emodin induces apoptosis in human promyeloleukemic HL-60 cells accompanied by activation of caspase 3 cascade but independent of reactive oxygen species production.
- Encoded multichromophore response for simultaneous label-free detection.
- Endocytosis proteins and cancer: a potential link?
- Endogenous salivary inhibitors of human immunodeficiency virus.
- Energetics-based methods for protein folding and stability measurements.
- Energy metabolism in uncoupling protein 3 gene knockout mice.
- Engineering protein stability and specificity using fluorous amino acids: the importance of packing effects.
- Engineering soluble major histocompatibility molecules: why and how.
- Enhanced protein breakdown after eccentric exercise in young and older men.
- Enhanced protein fold recognition through a novel data integration approach.
- Enhanced sensitivity to cytochrome c-induced apoptosis mediated by PHAPI in breast cancer cells.
- Enzyme-Responsive Delivery of Multiple Proteins with Spatiotemporal Control
- Epigenetic detection of human chromosome 14 uniparental disomy.
- Epstein-Barr virus latent infection membrane protein 1 TRAF-binding site induces NIK/IKK alpha-dependent noncanonical NF-kappaB activation.
- Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 activation of NF-kappaB through IRAK1 and TRAF6.
- Erythrocyte ankyrin: immunoreactive analogues are associated with mitotic structures in cultured cells and with microtubules in brain.
- Essential role for Smad3 in regulating MCP-1 expression and vascular inflammation.
- Ethnic variation in early age-related macular degeneration lesions between white Australians and Singaporean Asians.
- Evaluating the quality of NMR structures by local density of protons.
- Evaluation of Primary Angle-Closure Glaucoma Susceptibility Loci in Patients with Early Stages of Angle-Closure Disease.
- Evaluation of peritoneal fluid following intestinal resection and anastomosis in horses.
- Everolimus tablets for patients with subependymal giant cell astrocytoma.
- Evidence for RPGRIP1 gene as risk factor for primary open angle glaucoma.
- Evidence for a second alpha 2-macroglobulin receptor.
- Evidence from normal expression and targeted misexpression that bone morphogenetic protein (Bmp-4) plays a role in mouse embryonic lung morphogenesis.
- Evidence of juxtacrine signaling for transforming growth factor alpha in human endometrium.
- Evolution. CNCing is believing.
- Evolutionary Divergence of Gene and Protein Expression in the Brains of Humans and Chimpanzees.
- Evolutionary analysis of the well characterized endo16 promoter reveals substantial variation within functional sites.
- Exclusion of TIMP3 as a candidate locus in age-related macular degeneration.
- Exclusion of maternal uniparental disomy of chromosome 14 in patients referred for Prader-Willi syndrome using a multiplex methylation polymerase chain reaction assay.
- Exercise and nutritional needs of elderly people: effects on muscle and bone.
- Exercise and protein metabolism.
- Exomes, Proteins, and Cardiovascular Disease: Making Sense of the Signals.
- Expression and functional analysis of Gm114, a putative mammalian ortholog of Drosophila bam.
- Expression of TERT in early premalignant lesions and a subset of cells in normal tissues.
- Expression of a peptide inhibitor of protein phosphatase 1 increases phosphorylation and activity of CREB in NIH 3T3 fibroblasts.
- Expression of bone morphogenetic protein-4 (BMP-4), bone morphogenetic protein-7 (BMP-7), fibroblast growth factor-8 (FGF-8) and sonic hedgehog (SHH) during branchial arch development in the chick.
- Expression of cell cycle related proteins--proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) and statin--during adaptation and de-adaptation of EUE cells to a hypertonic medium.
- Expression of genes for non-collagenous proteins during embryonic bone formation.
- Expression of interleukin-1 and interleukin-1 receptor antagonists in endometrial cancer.
- Expression of nucleotide excision repair genes and the risk for squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Expression of proliferation-specific genes in the mucosa adjacent to colon carcinoma.
- Expression of statin, a non-proliferation-dependent nuclear protein, in the postnatal rat brain: evidence for substantial retention of neuroglial proliferative capacity with aging.
- Expression of the non-proliferation-specific protein, statin, in grey matter neuroglia of the aging rat brain.
- Expression profiling of a transformed thymocyte cell line undergoing maturation in vitro identifies multiple genes involved in positive selection.
- FASTSNP: an always up-to-date and extendable service for SNP function analysis and prioritization.
- FHIT and FRA3B 3p14.2 allele loss are common in lung cancer and preneoplastic bronchial lesions and are associated with cancer-related FHIT cDNA splicing aberrations.
- FSH stimulation of protein kinase inhibitor: regulation of cellular metabolism.
- FTO genetic variants, dietary intake and body mass index: insights from 177,330 individuals.
- FTO variants are associated with obesity in the Chinese and Malay populations in Singapore.
- Failure to replicate effect of Kibra on human memory in two large cohorts of European origin.
- False-positive rate determination of protein target discovery using a covalent modification- and mass spectrometry-based proteomics platform.
- Familial variable expression of dilated cardiomyopathy in Alström syndrome: a report of four sibs.
- Fast and forceful refolding of stretched alpha-helical solenoid proteins.
- Fat hormones pull their weight in the CNS.
- Fatty liver vulnerability to endotoxin-induced damage despite NF-kappaB induction and inhibited caspase 3 activation.
- Femtomolar sensitivity using a channel-etched thin film waveguide fluoroimmunosensor.
- Fetal dexamethasone exposure impairs cellular development in neonatal rat heart and kidney: effects on DNA and protein in whole tissues.
- Fibrillar peptide gels in biotechnology and biomedicine.
- Fibroblast growth factor 10 (FGF10) and branching morphogenesis in the embryonic mouse lung.
- Fill a Gab(1) in cardiac hypertrophy signaling: search a missing link between gp130 and ERK5 in hypertrophic remodeling in heart.
- Filtered backprojection for the reconstruction of a high-resolution (4,2)D CH3-NH NOESY spectrum on a 29 kDa protein.
- Fine-mapping of the 5p15.33, 6p22.1-p21.31, and 15q25.1 regions identifies functional and histology-specific lung cancer susceptibility loci in African-Americans.
- Flow cytometric analysis of fluorescence resonance energy transfer: a tool for high-throughput screening of molecular interactions in living cells.
- Fluctuations in biological and bioinspired electron-transfer reactions.
- Fluorescence photobleaching with spatial Fourier analysis: measurement of diffusion in light-scattering media.
- Flupirtine blocks apoptosis in batten patient lymphoblasts and in human postmitotic CLN3- and CLN2-deficient neurons.
- Force Spectroscopy of Single Protein Molecules Using an Atomic Force Microscope.
- Formation of DNA-protein cross-links in cultured mammalian cells upon treatment with iron ions.
- Found in translation: applications of protein and peptide molecular diversity.
- Fragments of ATM which have dominant-negative or complementing activity.
- Free cholesterol accumulation in macrophage membranes activates Toll-like receptors and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and induces cathepsin K.
- Frequency of MART-1/MelanA and gp100/PMel17-specific T cells in tumor metastases and cultured tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
- From the RNA world to the clinic.
- Full reconstruction of a vectorial protein folding pathway by atomic force microscopy and molecular dynamics simulations.
- Functional analysis of the transforming growth factor beta responsive elements in the WAF1/Cip1/p21 promoter.
- Functional and structural characterization of endosomes from toad bladder epithelial cells.
- Functional bionetworks from nanoliter water droplets.
- Further evidence for the involvement of EFL1 in a Shwachman-Diamond-like syndrome and expansion of the phenotypic features.
- Further investigation of simian immunodeficiency virus Vif function in human cells.
- G protein beta gamma subunits stimulate phosphorylation of Shc adapter protein.
- G protein-coupled receptors mediate two functionally distinct pathways of tyrosine phosphorylation in rat 1a fibroblasts. Shc phosphorylation and receptor endocytosis correlate with activation of Erk kinases.
- GFP-moesin illuminates actin cytoskeleton dynamics in living tissue and demonstrates cell shape changes during morphogenesis in Drosophila.
- GTPase activating specificity of RGS12 and binding specificity of an alternatively spliced PDZ (PSD-95/Dlg/ZO-1) domain.
- Gene targeting to the ROSA26 locus directed by engineered zinc finger nucleases
- Gene-ontology enrichment analysis in two independent family-based samples highlights biologically plausible processes for autism spectrum disorders.
- Genetic Polymorphisms of CFH and ARMS2 Do Not Predict Response to Antioxidants and Zinc in Patients with Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Independent Statistical Evaluations of Data from the Age-Related Eye Disease Study.
- Genetic determinants of age-related macular degeneration in diverse populations from the PAGE study.
- Genetic engineering of a suboptimal islet graft with A20 preserves beta cell mass and function.
- Genetic mechanisms that determine oxidative capacity of striated muscles. Control of gene transcription.
- Genome-Wide Association Meta-Analysis Reveals Novel Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Susceptibility Loci.
- Genome-wide association for abdominal subcutaneous and visceral adipose reveals a novel locus for visceral fat in women.
- Genome-wide association study of bipolar I disorder in the Han Chinese population.
- Genomic FHIT analysis in RER+ and RER- adenocarcinomas of the pancreas.
- Genomic abnormalities of the murine model of Fabry disease after disease-related perturbation, a systems biology approach.
- Genomic determination of the glucocorticoid response reveals unexpected mechanisms of gene regulation.
- Genomic organization and cloning of the human homologue of murine Sipa-1.
- Genomic structure of the gene for the SH2 and pleckstrin homology domain-containing protein GRB10 and evaluation of its role in Hirschsprung disease.
- Giant two-dimensional gel electrophoresis: methodological update and comparison with intermediate-format gel systems.
- Global translational induction during NLR-mediated immunity in plants is dynamically regulated by CDC123, an ATP-sensitive protein.
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists increase pancreatic mass by induction of protein synthesis.
- Glutathione depletion in epithelial lining fluid of lung allograft patients.
- Glycolipid depletion using a ceramide analogue (PDMP) alters growth, adhesion, and membrane lipid organization in human A431 cells.
- Growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein GADD34 assembles a novel signaling complex containing protein phosphatase 1 and inhibitor 1.
- Growth arrest and DNA damage-inducible protein GADD34 targets protein phosphatase 1 alpha to the endoplasmic reticulum and promotes dephosphorylation of the alpha subunit of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2.
- Growth factor modulation of p53-mediated growth arrest versus apoptosis.
- Growth factor receptor-bound protein 14 undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors: functional role in retinal insulin receptor activation.
- Growth factors in development: the role of TGF-beta related polypeptide signalling molecules in embryogenesis.
- H/D exchange and mass spectrometry-based method for biophysical analysis of multidomain proteins at the domain level.
- H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based strategy for the thermodynamic analysis of protein-ligand binding.
- HASH: a program to accurately predict protein Hα shifts from neighboring backbone shifts.
- HDAC4 promotes Pax7-dependent satellite cell activation and muscle regeneration.
- HDAC6 and Ubp-M BUZ domains recognize specific C-terminal sequences of proteins.
- HLA-B-associated transcript 3 (Bat3)/Scythe is essential for p300-mediated acetylation of p53.
- HPLC enrichment/isolation of proteins for post-translational modification studies from complex mixtures.
- Healing segmental femoral defects in sheep using recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein.
- Heavy endosomes isolated from the rat renal cortex show attributes of intermicrovillar clefts.
- Hepatic mitochondrial membrane lipid environment and protein nutrition.
- Hexabrachion proteins in embryonic chicken tissues and human tumors.
- Hierarchical regulation of mRNA partitioning between the cytoplasm and the endoplasmic reticulum of mammalian cells.
- Hierarchy of RNA functional dynamics.
- High Doses of GM-CSF Inhibit Antibody Responses in Rectal Secretions and Diminish Modified Vaccinia Ankara/Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Vaccine Protection in TRIM5α-Restrictive Macaques.
- High frequency of hypermethylation at the 14-3-3 sigma locus leads to gene silencing in breast cancer.
- High-level 2H/13C/15N labeling of proteins for NMR studies.
- High-resolution protein structure determination starting with a global fold calculated from exact solutions to the RDC equations.
- High-throughput identification of IMCD proteins using LC-MS/MS.
- High-throughput screening assay for the tunable selection of protein ligands.
- Highly photostable fluorescent labeling of proteins in live cells using exchangeable coiled coils heterodimerization.
- Histamine stimulates calcium-mediated protein phosphorylation in a colonic epithelial cell line.
- Histochemical localization of Statin--a non-proliferation-specific nuclear protein--in nuclei of normal and abnormal human thyroid tissue.
- Homogeneous NMR spectra in inhomogeneous fields.
- Human Dkk-1, a gene encoding a Wnt antagonist, responds to DNA damage and its overexpression sensitizes brain tumor cells to apoptosis following alkylation damage of DNA.
- Human RPE expression of cell survival factors.
- Human epididymis protein 4 is up-regulated in gastric and pancreatic adenocarcinomas.
- Human sterile alpha motif domain 9, a novel gene identified as down-regulated in aggressive fibromatosis, is absent in the mouse.
- Huntington's-chorea fibroblasts. Cellular protein glycosylation.
- Hydrogen/deuterium exchange- and protease digestion-based screening assay for protein-ligand binding detection.
- Hypermethylation of 14-3-3 sigma (stratifin) is an early event in breast cancer.
- Hypermethylation of growth arrest DNA damage-inducible gene 45 beta promoter in human hepatocellular carcinoma.
- IAP proteins: blocking the road to death's door.
- IAP proteins: sticking it to Smac.
- IL-10 stimulatory effects on human NK cells explored by gene profile analysis.
- IL15 Agonists Overcome the Immunosuppressive Effects of MEK Inhibitors.
- Identification of Novel, Replicable Genetic Risk Loci for Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among US Military Veterans.
- Identification of S-nitrosylated proteins in endotoxin-stimulated RAW264.7 murine macrophages.
- Identification of a novel gene linked to parkin via a bi-directional promoter.
- Identification of casein kinase I substrates by in vitro expression cloning screening.
- Identification of cis-suppression of human disease mutations by comparative genomics.
- Identification of deacetylase substrates with the biotin switch approach.
- Identification of epsilon-N-trimethyllysine in a rat testis calcium-dependent regulatory protein of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase.
- Identification of novel murine- and human-specific RPGRIP1 splice variants with distinct expression profiles and subcellular localization.
- Identification of resting cells by dual-parameter flow cytometry of statin expression and DNA content.
- Identification of the ral and rac1 gene products, low molecular mass GTP-binding proteins from human platelets.
- Identification of ubiquitination sites on the X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein.
- Imaging the behavior of molecules in biological systems: breaking the 3D speed barrier with 3D multi-resolution microscopy.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of statin in colorectal adenocarcinoma, polyps, and normal mucosa.
- Immunoinhibition of intracellular protein digestion in macrophages.
- Immunological approach to the study of hormone action: regulation of the phosphorylation state of protein phosphatase inhibitor-1 by hormones.
- Immunotoxins containing Pseudomonas exotoxin that target LeY damage human endothelial cells in an antibody-specific mode: relevance to vascular leak syndrome.
- Importance of the beta12-beta13 loop in protein phosphatase-1 catalytic subunit for inhibition by toxins and mammalian protein inhibitors.
- Imprinting of PEG3, the human homologue of a mouse gene involved in nurturing behavior.
- Improved AlphaFold modeling with implicit experimental information.
- Improved chemistry restraints for crystallographic refinement by integrating the Amber force field into Phenix.
- Improving single molecule force spectroscopy through automated real-time data collection and quantification of experimental conditions.
- In silico experimentation with a model of hepatic mitochondrial folate metabolism.
- In vitro and in vivo antitumor effect of the anti-CD26 monoclonal antibody 1F7 on human CD30+ anaplastic large cell T-cell lymphoma Karpas 299.
- In vitro characterization of microdialysis sampling of macromolecules.
- In vitro lead exposure changes DNA methylation and expression of IGF2 and PEG1/MEST.
- Incidence of Age-Related Macular Degeneration in a Multi-Ethnic United States Population: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
- Incorporating Nearest-Neighbor Site Dependence into Protein Evolution Models.
- Incorporation of non-proteolytic proteins by murine alpha2-macroglobulin.
- Increased corpus callosum volume in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome is associated with neurocognitive deficits and genetic polymorphisms.
- Increased dietary fat attenuates the anorexic effects of intracerebroventricular injections of MTII.
- Increases in ribosomal RNA within the denervated neuropil of the dentate gyrus during reinnervation: evaluation by in situ hybridization using DNA probes complementary to ribosomal RNA.
- Independent signals control expression of the calcineurin inhibitory proteins MCIP1 and MCIP2 in striated muscles.
- Indian hedgehog as a progesterone-responsive factor mediating epithelial-mesenchymal interactions in the mouse uterus.
- Induction by leptin of uncoupling protein-2 and enzymes of fatty acid oxidation.
- Induction of apoptosis in vascular smooth muscle cells by mechanical stretch.
- Induction of nuclear factor kappaB by the CD30 receptor is mediated by TRAF1 and TRAF2.
- Inflammatory Protein Profiles in Plasma of Candidaemia Patients and the Contribution of Host Genetics to Their Variability.
- Influence of ATM function on telomere metabolism.
- Inhibition of Bmp signaling affects growth and differentiation in the anagen hair follicle.
- Inhibition of calcium oxalate crystal growth in vitro by uropontin: another member of the aspartic acid-rich protein superfamily.
- Inhibition of polyglutamine protein aggregation and cell death by novel peptides identified by phage display screening.
- Inhibitor-1 interaction domain that mediates the inhibition of protein phosphatase-1.
- Inhibitor-1, a regulator of protein phosphatase 1 function.
- Inhibitory regulation of rat exocrine pancreas by peptide YY and pancreatic polypeptide.
- Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome.
- Innate inhibition of adaptive immunity: Mycobacterium tuberculosis-induced IL-6 inhibits macrophage responses to IFN-gamma.
- Insights into X-linked retinitis pigmentosa type 3, allied diseases and underlying pathomechanisms.
- Insights into domain-domain motions in proteins and RNA from solution NMR.
- Insights into the genetic architecture of early stage age-related macular degeneration: a genome-wide association study meta-analysis.
- Integrating statistical pair potentials into protein complex prediction.
- Integration of cell-free protein coexpression with an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay enables rapid analysis of protein-protein interactions directly from DNA.
- Interaction of EGF receptor and grb2 in living cells visualized by fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) microscopy.
- Interaction of nephrocystin-4 and RPGRIP1 is disrupted by nephronophthisis or Leber congenital amaurosis-associated mutations.
- Interaction of the p53-regulated protein Gadd45 with proliferating cell nuclear antigen.
- Interactions of TLC1 (which encodes the RNA subunit of telomerase), TEL1, and MEC1 in regulating telomere length in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Intercellular Protein Transfer from Thymocytes to Thymic Epithelial Cells.
- Intracellular protein aggregation is a proximal trigger of cardiomyocyte autophagy.
- Introduction: protein motifs.
- Inverse association of female hormone replacement therapy with age-related macular degeneration and interactions with ARMS2 polymorphisms.
- Investigation of noncalcium interactions of fura-2 by classical and synchronous fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Involvement of Bone Morphogenetic Protein-4 (BMP-4) and Vgr-1 in morphogenesis and neurogenesis in the mouse.
- Involvement of Sonic hedgehog (Shh) in mouse embryonic lung growth and morphogenesis.
- Involvement of a calcineurin/inhibitor-1 phosphatase cascade in hippocampal long-term depression.
- Ionic liquid-assisted PDMS microchannel modification for efficiently resolving fluorescent dye and protein adsorption.
- Ionic liquids as selectors for the enhanced detection of proteins.
- Iron homeostasis and oxidative stress in idiopathic pulmonary alveolar proteinosis: a case-control study.
- Is it better to combine predictions?
- Is the adiposity-associated FTO gene variant related to all-cause mortality independent of adiposity? Meta-analysis of data from 169,551 Caucasian adults.
- Isolation and characterization of a mouse homolog of the Drosophila segment polarity gene dishevelled.
- Isolation and characterization of a protein from rat testis which inhibits cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase and phosdiesterase.
- Isolation and characterization of the rat chromosomal gene for a polypeptide (pS1) antigenically related to statin.
- Isolation of Vgr-2, a novel member of the transforming growth factor-beta-related gene family.
- Isolation of a cDNA clone complementary to sequences for a 34-kilodalton protein which is a pp60v-src substrate.
- Isolation of highly purified, functional endosomes from toad urinary bladder.
- Isolation of protein factors from oviduct polysomes which stimulate protein synthesis.
- Isoproterenol downregulation of statin-related gene expression in the rat parotid gland.
- Iterative in situ click chemistry creates antibody-like protein-capture agents.
- Kinemages--simple macromolecular graphics for interactive teaching and publication.
- Kinetics of protein-protein association explained by Brownian dynamics computer simulation.
- LAB: a new membrane-associated adaptor molecule in B cell activation.
- LAT: the ZAP-70 tyrosine kinase substrate that links T cell receptor to cellular activation.
- LDL receptor-related protein 5 (LRP5) affects bone accrual and eye development.
- LMP2 expression and proteasome activity in NOD mice.
- Label free colorimetric biosensing using nanoparticles.
- Label-free DNA biosensor based on SERS Molecular Sentinel on Nanowave chip.
- Labeling monoclonal antibodies and F(ab')2 fragments with the alpha-particle-emitting nuclide astatine-211: preservation of immunoreactivity and in vivo localizing capacity.
- Labeling proteins with fluorine-18 using N-succinimidyl 4-[18F]fluorobenzoate.
- Lens status influences the association between CFH polymorphisms and age-related macular degeneration: findings from two population-based studies in Singapore.
- Leptin directly alters lipid partitioning in skeletal muscle.
- Leptin mediates the parathyroid hormone-related protein paracrine stimulation of fetal lung maturation.
- Leptin opposes insulin's effects on fatty acid partitioning in muscles isolated from obese ob/ob mice.
- Leptin regulates proinflammatory immune responses.
- Lessons from Yeast on How to Avoid Stress Eating.
- Leucine metabolism during fasting and exercise.
- Ligand-dependent recruitment of the ErbB4 signaling complex into neuronal lipid rafts.
- Light-sheet fluorescence imaging to localize cardiac lineage and protein distribution.
- Limited proteolysis differentially modulates the stability and subcellular localization of domains of RPGRIP1 that are distinctly affected by mutations in Leber's congenital amaurosis.
- Linkage and association with type 1 diabetes on chromosome 1q42.
- Lipids up-regulate uncoupling protein 2 expression in rat hepatocytes.
- Lipoapoptosis in beta-cells of obese prediabetic fa/fa rats. Role of serine palmitoyltransferase overexpression.
- Liposomal delivery of soluble protein antigens for class I MHC-mediated antigen presentation.
- Long-term healing of bone using recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein 2.
- Long-term potentiation induced by theta frequency stimulation is regulated by a protein phosphatase-1-operated gate.
- Long-term protein and calorie restriction: alterations in nucleic acid levels of organs of male rats.
- Longitudinal mechanical tension induces growth in the small bowel of juvenile rats.
- Looking at proteins: representations, folding, packing, and design. Biophysical Society National Lecture, 1992.
- Loosely packed self-assembled monolayer of N-hexadecyl-3,6-di(p-mercaptophenylacetylene)carbazole on gold and its application in biomimetic membrane research.
- Loss of Fhit expression in non-small-cell lung cancer: correlation with molecular genetic abnormalities and clinicopathological features.
- Loss of atm radiosensitizes multiple p53 null tissues.
- Low plasma leptin in response to dietary fat in diabetes- and obesity-prone mice.
- MMP20 and ARMS2/HTRA1 Are Associated with Neovascular Lesion Size in Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- MOLPROBITY: structure validation and all-atom contact analysis for nucleic acids and their complexes.
- Magnetic resonance water proton relaxation in protein solutions and tissue: T(1rho) dispersion characterization.
- Maintenance of G2 arrest in the Xenopus oocyte: a role for 14-3-3-mediated inhibition of Cdc25 nuclear import.
- Making Biological Sense of GWAS Data: Lessons from the FTO Locus.
- Mapping hole hopping escape routes in proteins.
- Mapping the proteo-genomic convergence of human diseases.
- Maspin expression profile in human prostate cancer (CaP) and in vitro induction of Maspin expression by androgen ablation.
- Mass spectrometry as a readout of protein structure and function.
- Mass spectrometry- and lysine amidination-based protocol for thermodynamic analysis of protein folding and ligand binding interactions.
- Mass spectrometry-based thermal shift assay for protein-ligand binding analysis.
- Matching isotopic distributions from metabolically labeled samples.
- Maternal vitamin A restriction alters biochemical development of the brain in rats.
- Measurement of Force-Sensitive Protein Dynamics in Living Cells Using a Combination of Fluorescent Techniques.
- Measurements of protein stability by H/D exchange and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry using picomoles of material.
- Mechanical unfolding of ubiquitin molecules.
- Mechanism of fast protein folding.
- Mechanism of hypochlorite-mediated inactivation of proteinase inhibition by alpha 2-macroglobulin.
- Mechanisms for the testicular hypertrophy which follows hemicastration.
- Mediators, initiating the inflammatory response, released in organ culture by full-thickness human skin explants exposed to the irritant, sulfur mustard.
- Melatonin increases survival and inhibits oxidative and amyloid pathology in a transgenic model of Alzheimer's disease.
- Membrane association of the myristoylated alanine-rich C kinase substrate (MARCKS) protein appears to involve myristate-dependent binding in the absence of a myristoyl protein receptor.
- Metabolic Regulation by Lysine Malonylation, Succinylation, and Glutarylation.
- Metabolic activity of the lung.
- Metabolic regulation of protein N-alpha-acetylation by Bcl-xL promotes cell survival.
- Metaprotein expression modeling for label-free quantitative proteomics.
- Metformin, independent of AMPK, inhibits mTORC1 in a rag GTPase-dependent manner.
- Method for radioiodination of proteins using N-succinimidyl 3-hydroxy-4-iodobenzoate.
- Methodologies for the characterization, identification and quantification of S-nitrosylated proteins.
- Micro- and nanostructured poly[oligo(ethylene glycol)methacrylate] brushes grown from photopatterned halogen initiators by atom transfer radical polymerization.
- Microchip micellar electrokinetic chromatography based on one functionalized ionic liquid and its excellent performance on proteins separation.
- Microproteomics: quantitative proteomic profiling of small numbers of laser-captured cells.
- Microtubule-associated protein 2, a microtubule-associated protein from brain, is immunologically related to the alpha subunit of erythrocyte spectrin.
- Mimosine, a novel inhibitor of DNA replication, binds to a 50 kDa protein in Chinese hamster cells.
- Minimal requirement of tyrosine residues of linker for activation of T cells in TCR signaling and thymocyte development.
- Mismatch repair proteins and mitotic genome stability.
- Mitochondrial adaptations to obesity-related oxidant stress.
- Mitochondrial proteins that regulate apoptosis and necrosis are induced in mouse fatty liver.
- Mitochondrial uncoupling: role of uncoupling protein anion carriers and relationship to thermogenesis and weight control "the benefits of losing control".
- Mitogens stimulate the rapid nuclear to cytosolic translocation of tristetraprolin, a potential zinc-finger transcription factor.
- Mixed peptide sequencing and the FASTF/FASTS algorithms.
- Model validation: local diagnosis, correction and when to quit.
- Modeling the Mechanisms by Which Coexisting Biomolecular RNA-Protein Condensates Form.
- Modification of lupus-associated 60-kDa Ro protein with the lipid oxidation product 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal increases antigenicity and facilitates epitope spreading.
- Modulation of nuclear statin expression in rat thyroid follicle cell following administration of thyroid stimulating hormone.
- Modulation of nucleotide excision repair capacity by XPD polymorphisms in lung cancer patients.
- MolProbity: More and better reference data for improved all-atom structure validation.
- MolProbity: all-atom contacts and structure validation for proteins and nucleic acids.
- MolProbity: all-atom structure validation for macromolecular crystallography.
- Molecular biologist's guide to proteomics.
- Molecular classification of patients with unexplained hamartomatous and hyperplastic polyposis.
- Molecular cloning of ILP-2, a novel member of the inhibitor of apoptosis protein family.
- Molecular cloning of KS, a novel rat gene expressed exclusively in the kidney.
- Molecular cloning of protein phosphatase inhibitor-1 and its expression in rat and rabbit tissues.
- Molecular cloning of the cDNA for two major androgen-dependent secretory proteins of 18.5 kilodaltons synthesized by the rat epididymis.
- Molecular morphogens. Upside-down ideas vindicated.
- Molprobity's ultimate rotamer-library distributions for model validation.
- Monitoring intracellular proteins using fluorescence techniques: from protein synthesis and localization to activity.
- Monitoring molecular interactions in living cells using flow cytometric analysis of fluorescence resonance energy transfer.
- Monitoring protein conformational changes and dynamics using stable-isotope labeling and mass spectrometry.
- Montagnard ethnicity and genetic relations in northern Cameroon: comment on "The Peopling of Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case Study of Cameroon," by G. Spedini et al.
- Morphological and biochemical changes which occur during postnatal development and maturation of the rat testis.
- Motifs within the CLN3 protein: modulation of cell growth rates and apoptosis.
- Mouse Mesenchyme forkhead 2 (Mf2): expression, DNA binding and induction by sonic hedgehog during somitogenesis.
- Mouse TCRalphabeta+CD8alphaalpha intraepithelial lymphocytes express genes that down-regulate their antigen reactivity and suppress immune responses.
- Movement characteristics of bovine epididymal spermatozoa: effects of forward motility protein and epididymal maturation.
- Multidimensional NMR spectroscopy for protein characterization and assignment inside cells.
- Multiple structural elements define the specificity of recombinant human inhibitor-1 as a protein phosphatase-1 inhibitor.
- Multiscale implementation of infinite-swap replica exchange molecular dynamics.
- Muscle mTORC1 suppression by IL-6 during cancer cachexia: a role for AMPK.
- Mutant forms of growth factor-binding protein-2 reverse BCR-ABL-induced transformation.
- Mutation and polymorphism analysis in the tuberous sclerosis 2 (TSC2) gene.
- Mutational spectrum of the oral-facial-digital type I syndrome: a study on a large collection of patients.
- Mutations in INVS encoding inversin cause nephronophthisis type 2, linking renal cystic disease to the function of primary cilia and left-right axis determination.
- Mutations in the MSH3 gene preferentially lead to deletions within tracts of simple repetitive DNA in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Mutations in the TSGA14 gene in families with autism spectrum disorders.
- N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide (4-HPR) modulates GADD45 expression in radiosensitive bladder cancer cell lines.
- N-succinimidyl 5-(trialkylstannyl)-3-pyridinecarboxylates: a new class of reagents for protein radioiodination.
- NMR structures of biomolecules using field oriented media and residual dipolar couplings.
- Nanoscale packed-capillary liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry using a coaxial continuous-flow fast atom bombardment interface.
- Nanotechnologies and regenerative medical approaches for space and terrestrial medicine.
- Natural History of Drusenoid Pigment Epithelial Detachment Associated with Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 Report No. 17.
- Natural beta-sheet proteins use negative design to avoid edge-to-edge aggregation.
- Negative regulation of DNA replication by the retinoblastoma protein is mediated by its association with MCM7.
- Neoteny in lymphocytes: Rag1 and Rag2 expression in germinal center B cells.
- Neurabins recruit protein phosphatase-1 and inhibitor-2 to the actin cytoskeleton.
- New insights into protein S-nitrosylation. Mitochondria as a model system.
- New tools and data for improving structures, using all-atom contacts.
- Newborns of obese parents have altered DNA methylation patterns at imprinted genes.
- Nitric oxide synthase-2 induction optimizes cardiac mitochondrial biogenesis after endotoxemia.
- Nitric oxide-dependent ribosomal RNA cleavage is associated with inhibition of ribosomal peptidyl transferase activity in ANA-1 murine macrophages.
- Nitrogen and nature.
- Nitrosative modifications of protein and lipid signaling molecules by reactive nitrogen species.
- Nodal-related signals induce axial mesoderm and dorsalize mesoderm during gastrulation.
- Non-chromatographic purification of recombinant elastin-like polypeptides and their fusions with peptides and proteins from Escherichia coli.
- Nonenzymatic protein acylation as a carbon stress regulated by sirtuin deacylases.
- North, south, or east? Blotting techniques.
- Novel protein purification system utilizing an N-terminal fusion protein and a caspase-3 cleavable linker.
- Novel retrotransposed imprinted locus identified at human 6p25.
- Nuclear beta-catenin-dependent Wnt8 signaling in vegetal cells of the early sea urchin embryo regulates gastrulation and differentiation of endoderm and mesodermal cell lineages.
- Nucleotide sequence, expression, and chromosomal mapping of Mrp and mapping of five related sequences.
- OB-Rb gene transfer to leptin-resistant islets reverses diabetogenic phenotype.
- OSPREY: protein design with ensembles, flexibility, and provable algorithms.
- OVX1 as a marker for early stage endometrial carcinoma.
- OVX1 radioimmunoassay complements CA-125 for predicting the presence of residual ovarian carcinoma at second-look surgical surveillance procedures.
- OVX1, macrophage-colony stimulating factor, and CA-125-II as tumor markers for epithelial ovarian carcinoma: a critical appraisal.
- Obesity induces expression of uncoupling protein-2 in hepatocytes and promotes liver ATP depletion.
- Obtaining Soft Matter Models of Proteins and their Phase Behavior.
- On the physiological importance of endoproteolysis of CAAX proteins: heart-specific RCE1 knockout mice develop a lethal cardiomyopathy.
- Ophthalmologic findings in Cornelia de Lange syndrome: a genotype-phenotype correlation study.
- Optical mapping of protein-DNA complexes on chromatin fibers.
- Optical nanosensors for detecting proteins and biomarkers in individual living cells.
- Optimal sequence selection in proteins of known structure by simulated evolution.
- Optimal specificity and function for flexible biomolecular recognition.
- Optimized mixed Markov models for motif identification.
- Optimized solubilization of TRIzol-precipitated protein permits Western blotting analysis to maximize data available from brain tissue.
- Organogenesis and pattern formation in the mouse: RNA distribution patterns suggest a role for bone morphogenetic protein-2A (BMP-2A).
- Orthogonal site-specific protein modification by engineering reversible thiol protection mechanisms.
- Out of Eden: stem cells and their niches.
- Out with the old, in with the new? Comparing methods for measuring protein degradation.
- Outer dense fiber proteins are dominant postobstruction autoantigens in adult Lewis rats.
- Overcoming the solubility limit with solubility-enhancement tags: successful applications in biomolecular NMR studies.
- Overexpression of androgen-binding protein/sex hormone-binding globulin in male transgenic mice: tissue distribution and phenotypic disorders.
- Overexpression of protein targeting to glycogen (PTG) in rat hepatocytes causes profound activation of glycogen synthesis independent of normal hormone- and substrate-mediated regulatory mechanisms.
- Overview of protein phosphorylation.
- Overview of protein phosphorylation.
- Oxidative damage to macromolecules in human Parkinson disease and the rotenone model.
- Oxidative stress and covalent modification of protein with bioactive aldehydes.
- PACES: Protein sequential assignment by computer-assisted exhaustive search.
- PAS is a dimerization domain common to Drosophila period and several transcription factors.
- PEG1/MEST and IGF2 DNA methylation in CIN and in cervical cancer.
- PEGylated Artificial Antibodies: Plasmonic Biosensors with Improved Selectivity.
- PP1-mediated dephosphorylation of phosphoproteins at mitotic exit is controlled by inhibitor-1 and PP1 phosphorylation.
- PR-CALC: a program for the reconstruction of NMR spectra from projections.
- PSORS2 is due to mutations in CARD14.
- Painting proteins with covalent labels: what's in the picture?
- Parathyroid hormone stimulates growth of embryonic chick pelvic cartilage in vitro.
- Parathyroid hormone-related protein and lung injury after pulmonary thromboendarterectomy.
- Partial liquid ventilation with perflubron attenuates in vivo oxidative damage to proteins and lipids.
- Pathogenesis of NOD diabetes is initiated by reactivity to the insulin B chain 9-23 epitope and involves functional epitope spreading.
- Pathway analysis of protein electron-transfer reactions.
- Pathways, pathway tubes, pathway docking, and propagators in electron transfer proteins.
- Pattern of serum protein gene expression in mouse visceral yolk sac and foetal liver.
- Patterns of expression of murine Vgr-1 and BMP-2a RNA suggest that transforming growth factor-beta-like genes coordinately regulate aspects of embryonic development.
- Patterns of regulation from mRNA and protein time series.
- Perinatal environmental tobacco smoke exposure in rhesus monkeys: critical periods and regional selectivity for effects on brain cell development and lipid peroxidation.
- Peripheral noxious stimulation induces phosphorylation of the NMDA receptor NR1 subunit at the PKC-dependent site, serine-896, in spinal cord dorsal horn neurons.
- Persistence of structure over fluctuations in biological electron-transfer reactions.
- Pharmacokinetics and tumor localization of 131I-labeled anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 in patients with gliomas and other intracranial malignancies.
- Pharmacologic manipulation of ob expression in a dietary model of obesity.
- Phenome-wide association studies (PheWASs) for functional variants.
- Phenotypic abnormalities in macrophages from leptin-deficient, obese mice.
- Phorbol ester inhibits granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor binding and tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Phospholipid-protein adducts of lipid peroxidation: synthesis and study of new biotinylated phosphatidylcholines.
- Phosphorylation of Nox1 regulates association with NoxA1 activation domain.
- Phosphorylation of phosphatase inhibitor-2 at centrosomes during mitosis.
- Phosphorylation of tristetraprolin, a potential zinc finger transcription factor, by mitogen stimulation in intact cells and by mitogen-activated protein kinase in vitro.
- Phosphorylation of tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 (p55) protects macrophages from silica-induced apoptosis.
- Photoacoustic imaging using genetically encoded reporters: a review.
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer Elicits a Change in the Static Dielectric Constant of a de Novo Designed Protein.
- Photoinitiated destruction of composite porphyrin-protein polymersomes.
- Physicochemical properties of rat testis Ca2+-dependent regulator protein of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase. Relationship of Ca2+-binding, conformational changes, and phosphodiesterase activity.
- Physiologic importance of protein phosphatase inhibitors.
- Picomole-scale characterization of protein stability and function by quantitative cysteine reactivity.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF) in neuroblastoma: a multifunctional mediator of Schwann cell antitumor activity.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor regulates the vasculature and mass of the prostate and pancreas.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor, a human testis epididymis secretory product, promotes human prostate stromal cell growth in culture.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor: a potent inhibitor of angiogenesis.
- Pineal beta adrenergic receptor: correlation of binding of 3H-l-alprenolol with stimulation of adenylate cyclase.
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide stimulates secretion in T84 cells.
- Pivotal phase III trial of two dose levels of denileukin diftitox for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Planar integrated optical methods for examining thin films and their surface adlayers.
- Podocan, a novel small leucine-rich repeat protein expressed in the sclerotic glomerular lesion of experimental HIV-associated nephropathy.
- Polarized transport of membrane and secreted proteins during lumen morphogenesis.
- Poliovirus replicase stimulation by terminal uridylyl transferase.
- Polymorphisms of the DNA repair gene XPD and risk of lung cancer in a Chinese population.
- Post-translational aging of proteins in osteoarthritic cartilage and synovial fluid as measured by isomerized aspartate.
- Precise localization of the FHIT gene to the common fragile site at 3p14.2 (FRA3B) and characterization of homozygous deletions within FRA3B that affect FHIT transcription in tumor cell lines.
- Predicting protein-ligand interactions based on bow-pharmacological space and Bayesian additive regression trees.
- Preferential formation and repair of chromium-induced DNA adducts and DNA--protein crosslinks in nuclear matrix DNA.
- Prenatal cocaine and cell development in rat brain regions: effects on ornithine decarboxylase and macromolecules.
- Preparation of N-succinimidyl 3-[*I]iodobenzoate: an agent for the indirect radioiodination of proteins.
- Presence of leptin in breast cell lines and breast tumors.
- Pretreatment of amphiphilic comb polymer surfaces dramatically affects protein adsorption
- Prevention of ischemia-induced retinopathy by the natural ocular antiangiogenic agent pigment epithelium-derived factor.
- Primary structure and domain organization of human alpha and beta adducin.
- Probing the chemical basis of binding activity in an SH3 domain by protein signature analysis.
- Probiotics and antibodies to TNF inhibit inflammatory activity and improve nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Productive human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infection of nonproliferating human monocytes.
- Programmable DNA self-assemblies for nanoscale organization of ligands and proteins.
- Proliferative activity at colonic anastomoses as determined by statin. A nonproliferation-specific nuclear protein.
- Proliferative activity of colonic mucosa at different distances from primary adenocarcinoma as determined by the presence of statin: a nonproliferation-specific nuclear protein.
- Promoter analysis of Zfp-36, the mitogen-inducible gene encoding the zinc finger protein tristetraprolin.
- Promoter logic.
- Proteasome inhibitor attenuates skeletal muscle reperfusion injury by blocking the pathway of nuclear factor-kappaB activation.
- Protection against lipoapoptosis of beta cells through leptin-dependent maintenance of Bcl-2 expression.
- Protein (serine and threonine) phosphate phosphatases.
- Protein Phase Separation Arising from Intrinsic Disorder: First-Principles to Bespoke Applications.
- Protein S-nitrosylation in health and disease: a current perspective.
- Protein S-nitrosylation: purview and parameters.
- Protein construct storage: Bayesian variable selection and prediction with mixtures.
- Protein damage by photo-activated Zn(II) N-alkylpyridylporphyrins.
- Protein design and folding: template trapping of self-assembled helical bundles.
- Protein dynamic studies move to a new time slot.
- Protein electron transfer rates set by the bridging secondary and tertiary structure.
- Protein engineering and the development of generic biosensors.
- Protein engineering approaches to biomaterials design.
- Protein fabrication automation.
- Protein fragment domains identified using 2D gel electrophoresis/MALDI-TOF.
- Protein imperfections: separating intrinsic from extrinsic variation of torsion angles.
- Protein kinase C phosphorylates nonmuscle myosin-II heavy chain from Drosophila but regulation of myosin function by this enzyme is not required for viability in flies.
- Protein kinetic signatures of the remodeling heart following isoproterenol stimulation.
- Protein loop closure using orientational restraints from NMR data.
- Protein nanotechnology: the new frontier in biosciences.
- Protein patterning by UV-induced photodegradation of poly(oligo(ethylene glycol) methacrylate) brushes.
- Protein patterning.
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulation by inhibitors and targeting subunits.
- Protein phosphatase 2A and its B56 regulatory subunit inhibit Wnt signaling in Xenopus.
- Protein phosphatase regulation by endogenous inhibitors.
- Protein phosphorylation and intermolecular electron transfer: a joint experimental and computational study of a hormone biosynthesis pathway.
- Protein phosphorylation: hormones, drugs, and bioregulation.
- Protein prediction for trait mapping in diverse populations.
- Protein radiohalogenation: observations on the design of N-succinimidyl ester acylation agents.
- Protein side-chain resonance assignment and NOE assignment using RDC-defined backbones without TOCSY data.
- Protein signature analysis: a practical new approach for studying structure-activity relationships in peptides and proteins.
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B antagonizes signalling by oncoprotein tyrosine kinase p210 bcr-abl in vivo.
- Protein- Polymer Nanoparticles for Nonviral Gene Delivery
- Protein-altering variants associated with body mass index implicate pathways that control energy intake and expenditure in obesity.
- Protein-polymer conjugation-moving beyond PEGylation.
- Proteinuria as a modifiable risk factor for the progression of non-diabetic renal disease.
- Proteolytic activation of the cell death protease Yama/CPP32 by granzyme B.
- Proteome analysis by mass spectrometry.
- Proteome-Wide Structural Biology: An Emerging Field for the Structural Analysis of Proteins on the Proteomic Scale.
- Proteomic Architecture of Human Coronary and Aortic Atherosclerosis.
- Proteomic analysis of radiation-induced changes in rat lung: Modulation by the superoxide dismutase mimetic MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
- Proteomics of cerebral injury in a neonatal model of cardiopulmonary bypass with deep hypothermic circulatory arrest.
- Protocol for the thermodynamic analysis of some proteins using an H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based technique.
- Pulmonary expression of iNOS and HO-1 protein is upregulated in a rat model of prehepatic portal hypertension.
- Purification and activity study of the A- and B-chains of cinnamomin, a type II ribosome-inactivating protein.
- Purification and biochemical characterization of statin, a nonproliferation specific protein from rat liver.
- Purification and characterization of a luminal cholecystokinin-releasing factor from rat intestinal secretion.
- Purification and molecular cloning of a secreted, Frizzled-related antagonist of Wnt action.
- Purification of alpha-sarcin and an antifungal protein from Aspergillus giganteus by blue sepharose CL-6B affinity chromatography.
- Puzzle pieces defined: locating common packing units in tertiary protein contacts.
- Quality & quantity of dietary protein & acute endosulphan metabolic toxicity in rat liver microsomes.
- Quantifying kinetic paths of protein folding.
- Quantifying the kinetic paths of flexible biomolecular recognition.
- Quantitation of protein-protein interactions by thermal stability shift analysis.
- Quantitative and selective fluorophore labeling of phosphoserine on peptides and proteins: characterization at the attomole level by capillary electrophoresis and laser-induced fluorescence.
- Quantitative protein stability measurement in vivo.
- Quantitative proteomics approach for identifying protein-drug interactions in complex mixtures using protein stability measurements.
- Quiescent and cycling cell compartments in the senescent and Alzheimer-diseased human brain.
- RGS10 is a selective activator of G alpha i GTPase activity.
- RGSZ1, a Gz-selective regulator of G protein signaling whose action is sensitive to the phosphorylation state of Gzalpha.
- RIPK3: Beyond Necroptosis.
- RNA conformational propensities determine cellular activity.
- RNA surfaces as functional mimetics of proteins.
- RPGRIP1 is essential for normal rod photoreceptor outer segment elaboration and morphogenesis.
- RPGRIP1s with distinct neuronal localization and biochemical properties associate selectively with RanBP2 in amacrine neurons.
- Radiommunoassay of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
- Rap1 promotes multiple pancreatic islet cell functions and signals through mammalian target of rapamycin complex 1 to enhance proliferation.
- Rapamycin and p53 act on different pathways to induce G1 arrest in mammalian cells.
- Rapid assignment of protein side chain resonances using projection-reconstruction of (4,3)D HC(CCO)NH and intra-HC(C)NH experiments.
- Rapid disappearance of statin, a nonproliferating and senescent cell-specific protein, upon reentering the process of cell cycling.
- Rapid electrochemical detection on a mobile phone.
- Rapid protein global fold determination using ultrasparse sampling, high-dynamic range artifact suppression, and time-shared NOESY.
- Rapid separation and characterization of protein and peptide mixtures using 1.5 microns diameter non-porous silica in packed capillary liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry.
- Ras-dependent activation of fibroblast mitogen-activated protein kinase by 5-HT1A receptor via a G protein beta gamma-subunit-initiated pathway.
- Rational protein design: combining theory and experiment.
- Reaction mechanism of human DNA repair excision nuclease.
- Real-time 3D single molecule tracking.
- Real-time in vivo proteomic identification of novel kinase substrates in smooth muscle.
- Reaper eliminates IAP proteins through stimulated IAP degradation and generalized translational inhibition.
- Reaper is regulated by IAP-mediated ubiquitination.
- Recent trends in protein and peptide-based biomaterials for advanced drug delivery.
- Receptor-tyrosine-kinase- and G beta gamma-mediated MAP kinase activation by a common signalling pathway.
- Recognition and repair of compound DNA lesions (base damage and mismatch) by human mismatch repair and excision repair systems.
- Recombinant Haplotypes Narrow the ARMS2/HTRA1 Association Signal for Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Recommendations of the wwPDB NMR Validation Task Force.
- Reconstitution of Ca(2+)-dependent K+ transport in erythrocyte membrane vesicles requires a cytoplasmic protein.
- Reconstitution of secretory protein translocation from detergent-solubilized rough microsomes.
- Reconstitution of simian virus 40 DNA replication with purified proteins.
- Reduced DNA repair of benzo[a]pyrene diol epoxide-induced adducts and common XPD polymorphisms in breast cancer patients.
- Reduced expression levels of nucleotide excision repair genes in lung cancer: a case-control analysis.
- Reduced expression of mismatch repair genes measured by multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction in human gliomas.
- Refinement of the PARK3 locus on chromosome 2p13 and the analysis of 14 candidate genes.
- Reg3 Proteins as Gut Hormones? Don't Be Hasty.
- Regulation of G protein-coupled receptor signaling by scaffold proteins.
- Regulation of Sertoli cell differentiation by the testicular paracrine factor PModS: analysis of common signal transduction pathways.
- Regulation of Sertoli cell function and differentiation through the actions of a testicular paracrine factor P-Mod-S.
- Regulation of T-cell survival and mitochondrial homeostasis by TSC1.
- Regulation of biliary protein secretion in dogs.
- Regulation of cell-cell adhesion by Abi/Diaphanous complexes.
- Regulation of cellular processes by S-nitrosylation. Preface.
- Regulation of male germ cell cycle arrest and differentiation by DND1 is modulated by genetic background.
- Regulation of mast cell survival and function by tuberous sclerosis complex 1.
- Regulation of plasminogen activation by components of the extracellular matrix.
- Regulation of protein phosphorylation and motility of sperm by cyclic adenosine monophosphate and calcium.
- Regulation of protein synthesis by phosphorylation of ribosomal protein S6 and aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases.
- Regulation of renal Na(+)-H+ exchanger by cAMP-dependent protein kinase.
- Regulation of sugar transport in cultured diploid human skin fibroblasts.
- Regulation of the uncoupling protein-2 gene in INS-1 beta-cells by oleic acid.
- Regulators of G protein signaling proteins as determinants of the rate of desensitization of presynaptic calcium channels.
- Relation of age-related cataract with obesity and obesity genes in an Asian population.
- Relevance for neurobiology and neurooncology of antigens of malignant gliomas as defined by monoclonal antibodies.
- Relevance of the Speed and Direction of Pulling in Simple Modular Proteins.
- Renal cell carcinoma development in the rat independent of alterations at the VHL gene locus.
- Replication of 13 obesity loci among Singaporean Chinese, Malay and Asian-Indian populations.
- Reproduction and survival in Mediterranean fruit flies: a "protein and energy" free radical model of aging.
- Requirement of the Src homology 2 domain protein Shb for T cell receptor-dependent activation of the interleukin-2 gene nuclear factor for activation of T cells element in Jurkat T cells.
- Resistance of CD7-deficient mice to lipopolysaccharide-induced shock syndromes.
- Resistance of Zwitterionic Peptide Monolayers to Biofouling.
- Resistance to adenovirally induced hyperleptinemia in rats. Comparison of ventromedial hypothalamic lesions and mutated leptin receptors.
- Results of NC-6300 (Nanoparticle Epirubicin) in an Expansion Cohort of Patients with Angiosarcoma.
- Retinoic acid regulates sex-specific timing of meiotic initiation in mice.
- Revealing noncovalent interactions.
- Reversible protein phosphorylation regulates circadian rhythms.
- Reversing adipocyte differentiation: implications for treatment of obesity.
- Right ventricular hypertrophy with early dysfunction: A proteomics study in a neonatal model.
- Role of Caspases and Gasdermin A during HSV-1 Infection in Mice.
- Role of leptin in fat regulation.
- Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in disease of pancreatic beta cells.
- Role of protein molecular and metabolic aberrations in aging, in the physiologic decline of the aged, and in age-associated diseases.
- Rumenectomy-induced proliferation in duodenal villous epithelium is mechanistically related to the disappearance of statin, a non-proliferation-specific nuclear protein.
- Ruminococcus gnavus and Limosilactobacillus reuteri Regulate Reg3γ Expression through Multiple Pathways.
- SCAR, a WASP-related protein, isolated as a suppressor of receptor defects in late Dictyostelium development.
- SERS opens a new way in aptasensor for protein recognition with high sensitivity and selectivity.
- SLC38A2 provides proline to fulfill unique synthetic demands arising during osteoblast differentiation and bone formation.
- SV40-transformed hamster prostatic tissue: a model of human prostatic malignancy.
- Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of SBI-087, a CD20-Directed B-cell Depleting Agent: Phase 1 Dose Escalating Studies in Patients With Either Mild Rheumatoid Arthritis or Systemic Lupus.
- Schematic drawings of protein structures.
- Screen and identification of proteins interacting with ADAM19 cytoplasmic tail.
- Sculpting proteins interactively: continual energy minimization embedded in a graphical modeling system.
- Secretion and movement of wingless protein in the epidermis of the Drosophila embryo.
- Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor blocks infectivity of primary monocytes and mononuclear cells with both monocytotropic and lymphocytotropic strains of human immunodeficiency virus type I.
- Sel1L is indispensable for mammalian endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation, endoplasmic reticulum homeostasis, and survival.
- Selective activation of JNK1 is necessary for the anti-apoptotic activity of hILP.
- Selective loss of RPGRIP1-dependent ciliary targeting of NPHP4, RPGR and SDCCAG8 underlies the degeneration of photoreceptor neurons.
- Selective regulation of expression of protein kinase C (PKC) isoenzymes in multidrug-resistant MCF-7 cells. Functional significance of enhanced expression of PKC alpha.
- Sensitive, label-free protein assay using 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium tetrafluoroborate-supported microchip electrophoresis with laser-induced fluorescence detection.
- Sequence variants affecting eosinophil numbers associate with asthma and myocardial infarction.
- Sequential changes in bulk renal protein and polyribosomes in the acutely obstructed mouse kidney.
- Serial dilution curve: a new method for analysis of reverse phase protein array data.
- Serum proteins reflecting inflammation, injury and repair as biomarkers of disease activity in ANCA-associated vasculitis.
- Sex steroid hormone synthesis, metabolism, and the effects on the mammalian olfactory system.
- Signal transduction. Unexpected mediators of protein phosphorylation.
- Signaling activities of the Drosophila wingless gene are separately mutable and appear to be transduced at the cell surface.
- Signaling by wingless in Drosophila.
- Signatures of protein-DNA recognition in free DNA binding sites.
- Simulation of electron transfer between cytochrome C2 and the bacterial photosynthetic reaction center: Brownian dynamics analysis of the native proteins and double mutants.
- Simultaneous generation of aptamers to multiple gamma-carboxyglutamic acid proteins from a focused aptamer library using DeSELEX and convergent selection.
- Simultaneous proteomic profiling of four different growth states of human fibroblasts, using amine-reactive isobaric tagging reagents and tandem mass spectrometry.
- Single molecular force spectroscopy of modular proteins in the nervous system.
- Single molecule mechanical manipulation for studying biological properties of proteins, DNA, and sugars.
- Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms Associated With Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Lesion Phenotypes in the Comparison of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatments Trials.
- Single-target molecule detection with nonbleaching multicolor optical immunolabels.
- Single-walled carbon nanotubes increase pandemic influenza A H1N1 virus infectivity of lung epithelial cells.
- Site-Specific and Stoichiometric Stealth Polymer Conjugates of Therapeutic Peptides and Proteins.
- Site-specific analysis of protein S-acylation by resin-assisted capture.
- Six-Year Incidence and Risk Factors of Age-Related Macular Degeneration in Singaporean Indians: The Singapore Indian Eye Study.
- Slow histidine H/D exchange protocol for thermodynamic analysis of protein folding and stability using mass spectrometry.
- Smac/Diablo antagonizes ubiquitin ligase activity of inhibitor of apoptosis proteins.
- Soft lithographic functionalization and patterning oxide-free silicon and germanium.
- Soft matter perspective on protein crystal assembly.
- Soluble alpha2-macroglobulin receptor is increased in endotracheal aspirates from infants and children after cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Solution structure of Apaf-1 CARD and its interaction with caspase-9 CARD: a structural basis for specific adaptor/caspase interaction.
- Solution structure of DFF40 and DFF45 N-terminal domain complex and mutual chaperone activity of DFF40 and DFF45.
- Solution structure of the CIDE-N domain of CIDE-B and a model for CIDE-N/CIDE-N interactions in the DNA fragmentation pathway of apoptosis.
- Somatic mutation of hPMS2 as a possible cause of sporadic human colon cancer with microsatellite instability.
- Sparsely sampled high-resolution 4-D experiments for efficient backbone resonance assignment of disordered proteins.
- Sparsely-sampled, high-resolution 4-D omit spectra for detection and assignment of intermolecular NOEs of protein complexes.
- Spartin activates atrophin-1-interacting protein 4 (AIP4) E3 ubiquitin ligase and promotes ubiquitination of adipophilin on lipid droplets.
- Spatial and spectral detection of protein monolayers with deterministic aperiodic arrays of metal nanoparticles.
- Species-specific subcellular localization of RPGR and RPGRIP isoforms: implications for the phenotypic variability of congenital retinopathies among species.
- Stable isotope labeling strategy for protein-ligand binding analysis in multi-component protein mixtures.
- Statin expression associated with terminally differentiating and postreplicative lens epithelial cells.
- Statin expression in the untreated and SarCNU-exposed human glioma cell line, SK-MG-1.
- Statin immunolocalization in human brain tumors. Detection of noncycling cells using a novel marker of cell quiescence.
- Statin, a nonproliferation-specific protein, is associated with the nuclear envelope and is heterogeneously distributed in cells leaving quiescent state.
- Statin, a protein specifically present in nonproliferating cells, is a phosphoprotein and forms a complex with a 45-kilodalton serine/threonine kinase.
- Statin--a novel marker of nonproliferation. Expression in nonneoplastic lymphoid tissues and follicular lymphomas.
- Statistical analysis of crystallization database links protein physico-chemical features with crystallization mechanisms.
- Statistical characterization of protein ensembles.
- Statistical prediction and molecular dynamics simulation.
- Stem cells: A tale of two kingdoms.
- Stimulation of cell-free polypeptide synthesis by a protein fraction extracted from chick oviduct polyribosomes.
- Stretching single molecules into novel conformations using the atomic force microscope.
- Stretching single polysaccharides and proteins using atomic force microscopy.
- Stroke Proteomics: From Discovery to Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications.
- Strong, Tough, Stretchable, and Self-Adhesive Hydrogels from Intrinsically Unstructured Proteins
- Structural and dynamic analysis of residual dipolar coupling data for proteins.
- Structural and signaling requirements for BCR-ABL-mediated transformation and inhibition of apoptosis.
- Structural and transcriptional analyses of a purine nucleotide-binding protein from Pyrococcus furiosus: a component of a novel, membrane-bound multiprotein complex unique to this hyperthermophilic archaeon.
- Structural basis of Rev1-mediated assembly of a quaternary vertebrate translesion polymerase complex consisting of Rev1, heterodimeric polymerase (Pol) ζ, and Pol κ.
- Structural basis of pilus subunit recognition by the PapD chaperone.
- Structure and regulation of the mouse ing1 gene. Three alternative transcripts encode two phd finger proteins that have opposite effects on p53 function.
- Structure validation by Calpha geometry: phi,psi and Cbeta deviation.
- Studies on mode of action of vitamin A.
- Studies on the cellular toxicity of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). I. Effect of PCBs on microsomal enzymes and on synthesis and turnover of microsomal and cytoplasmic lipids of rat liver- a morphological and biochemical study.
- Studies on the dissociation of flavin adenine dinucleotide from metalloflavoproteins.
- Studying 3D subdomains of proteins at the nanometer scale using fluorescence spectroscopy.
- Studying and polishing the PDB's macromolecules.
- Subgroup-specific structural variation across 1,000 medulloblastoma genomes.
- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering molecular sentinel nanoprobes for viral infection diagnostics.
- Synthesis of Modular Brush Polymer-Protein Hybrids Using Diazotransfer and Copper Click Chemistry.
- Synthesis of N-succinimidyl 4-[18F]fluorobenzoate, an agent for labeling proteins and peptides with 18F.
- Synthesis of N-succinimidyl 4-guanidinomethyl-3-[*I]iodobenzoate: a radio-iodination agent for labeling internalizing proteins and peptides.
- Systematic solution to homo-oligomeric structures determined by NMR.
- TGF-beta related genes in development.
- TMEM231, mutated in orofaciodigital and Meckel syndromes, organizes the ciliary transition zone.
- TSPEAR variants are primarily associated with ectodermal dysplasia and tooth agenesis but not hearing loss: A novel cohort study.
- Target domain definition and classification in CASP8.
- Targeted Mass Spectrometry-Based Approach for Protein-Ligand Binding Analyses in Complex Biological Mixtures Using a Phenacyl Bromide Modification Strategy.
- Telomerase activity is restored in human cells by ectopic expression of hTERT (hEST2), the catalytic subunit of telomerase.
- Temporal relationships of statin and terminin expression in ventral lobe of rat prostate following castration.
- Tenascin/hexabrachion in human skin: biochemical identification and localization by light and electron microscopy.
- Testosterone regulation of Akt/mTORC1/FoxO3a signaling in skeletal muscle.
- The 2012/2013 ABRF Proteomic Research Group Study: Assessing Longitudinal Intralaboratory Variability in Routine Peptide Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry Analyses.
- The ARMS2 A69S variant and bilateral advanced age-related macular degeneration.
- The BMP antagonists Chordin and Noggin have essential but redundant roles in mouse mandibular outgrowth.
- The C-terminal domain of viral IAP associated factor (cVIAF) is a structural homologue of phosducin: resonance assignments and secondary structure of the C-terminal domain of VIAF.
- The CLN3 gene is a novel molecular target for cancer drug discovery.
- The Control Centers of Biomolecular Phase Separation: How Membrane Surfaces, PTMs, and Active Processes Regulate Condensation.
- The DVR gene family in embryonic development.
- The Disease and Gene Annotations (DGA): an annotation resource for human disease.
- The Drosophila segment polarity gene dishevelled encodes a novel protein required for response to the wingless signal.
- The ENCODE (ENCyclopedia Of DNA Elements) Project.
- The G-protein-coupled receptor kinases beta ARK1 and beta ARK2 are widely distributed at synapses in rat brain.
- The GTPase activating factor for transducin in rod photoreceptors is the complex between RGS9 and type 5 G protein beta subunit.
- The Gene Ontology (GO) database and informatics resource.
- The IAP family of apoptotic regulators.
- The IAP proteins: caspase inhibitors and beyond.
- The Meckel syndrome- associated protein MKS1 functionally interacts with components of the BBSome and IFT complexes to mediate ciliary trafficking and hedgehog signaling.
- The NF1 locus encodes a protein functionally related to mammalian GAP and yeast IRA proteins.
- The Phenix software for automated determination of macromolecular structures.
- The RNAissance period.
- The alpha-helical domain of Galphat determines specific interaction with regulator of G protein signaling 9.
- The anatomy and taxonomy of protein structure.
- The backrub motion: how protein backbone shrugs when a sidechain dances.
- The cluster glycoside effect.
- The common variant of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator is recognized by hsp70 and degraded in a pre-Golgi nonlysosomal compartment.
- The construction of metal centers in proteins by rational design.
- The cyclophilin-like domain of Ran-binding protein-2 modulates selectively the activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system and protein biogenesis.
- The de novo design of protein structures.
- The diagnosis of Plasmodium falciparum infection using a new antigen detection system.
- The differential expression of statin in the nuclei of human colonic crypts adjacent to a cancer: an immunohistochemical study.
- The differentiation process of intestinal epithelial cells is associated with the appearance of statin, a non-proliferation-specific nuclear protein.
- The disappearance of a cyclin-like protein and the appearance of statin is correlated with the onset of differentiation during myogenesis in vitro.
- The dishevelled protein is modified by wingless signaling in Drosophila.
- The dynamic epitranscriptome: N6-methyladenosine and gene expression control.
- The effect of protein nutrition on host and tumor metabolism.
- The effect of protein synthesis inhibition on the entry of messenger RNA into the cytoplasm of sea urchin embryos.
- The effects of ascorbic acid on cartilage metabolism in guinea pig articular cartilage explants.
- The effects of cyclic mechanical strain and tumor necrosis factor alpha on the response of cells of the meniscus.
- The end game of chemical genetics: target identification.
- The gene encoding bone morphogenetic protein 8B is required for the initiation and maintenance of spermatogenesis in the mouse.
- The gene for familial Mediterranean fever, MEFV, is expressed in early leukocyte development and is regulated in response to inflammatory mediators.
- The gene product Murr1 restricts HIV-1 replication in resting CD4+ lymphocytes.
- The genome of the sea urchin Stongylocentrotus purpuratus
- The high-throughput protein-to-structure pipeline at SECSG.
- The highways and byways of bioinorganic chemistry.
- The human TTP protein: sequence, alignment with related proteins, and chromosomal localization of the mouse and human genes.
- The human olfactory transcriptome.
- The impact of diet switching on resource allocation to reproduction and longevity in Mediterranean fruitflies.
- The importance of residue-level filtering and the Top2018 best-parts dataset of high-quality protein residues.
- The importance of three membrane-distal tyrosines in the adaptor protein NTAL/LAB.
- The inhibitor-1 C terminus facilitates hormonal regulation of cellular protein phosphatase-1: functional implications for inhibitor-1 isoforms.
- The kinemage: a tool for scientific communication.
- The kinetics of microtubule assembly. Evidence for a two-stage nucleation mechanism.
- The low molecular weight GTPase Rho regulates myofibril formation and organization in neonatal rat ventricular myocytes. Involvement of Rho kinase.
- The mammalian Tolloid-like 1 gene, Tll1, is necessary for normal septation and positioning of the heart.
- The mammalian twisted gastrulation gene functions in foregut and craniofacial development.
- The mouse lethal nonagouti (a(x)) mutation deletes the S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase (Ahcy) gene.
- The organizer factors Chordin and Noggin are required for mouse forebrain development.
- The other 90% of the protein: assessment beyond the Calphas for CASP8 template-based and high-accuracy models.
- The p53-dependent gamma-ray response of GADD45.
- The penultimate rotamer library.
- The performance of ZDOCK and ZRANK in rounds 6-11 of CAPRI.
- The production and characterization of murine monoclonal antibodies to human Gadd45 raised against a recombinant protein.
- The protein surface is a moving target.
- The relationship of expression of statin, the nuclear protein of nonproliferating cells, to the differentiation and cell cycle of astroglia in cultures and in situ.
- The retinitis pigmentosa GTPase regulator (RPGR) interacts with novel transport-like proteins in the outer segments of rod photoreceptors.
- The role of Toll-like receptor 4 in environmental airway injury in mice.
- The role of cAMP-dependent signaling in receptor-recognized forms of alpha 2-macroglobulin-induced cellular proliferation.
- The role of chordin/Bmp signals in mammalian pharyngeal development and DiGeorge syndrome.
- The role of membrane-associated adaptors in T cell receptor signalling.
- The role of the Grb2-p38 MAPK signaling pathway in cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis.
- The role of tuberous sclerosis complex 1 in regulating innate immunity.
- The roles of 14-3-3 proteins in signal transduction.
- The segment polarity gene porcupine encodes a putative multitransmembrane protein involved in Wingless processing.
- The simple construction of protein alpha-carbon models.
- The standing pool of genomic structural variation in a natural population of Mimulus guttatus.
- The strength and periodicity of D. melanogaster circadian rhythms are differentially affected by alterations in period gene expression.
- The structural distribution of cooperative interactions in proteins: analysis of the native state ensemble.
- The study of protein mechanics with the atomic force microscope.
- The urinary proteome infers dysregulation of mitochondrial, lysosomal, and protein reabsorption processes in chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology (CKDu).
- The von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor gene inhibits hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor-induced invasion and branching morphogenesis in renal carcinoma cells.
- Therapeutic Aptamers: Evolving to Find their Clinical Niche.
- Therapeutic efficacy of antiglioma mesenchymal extracellular matrix 131I-radiolabeled murine monoclonal antibody in a human glioma xenograft model.
- Thermodynamic analysis of ligand-induced changes in protein thermal unfolding applied to high-throughput determination of ligand affinities with extrinsic fluorescent dyes.
- Thermodynamic analysis of protein stability and ligand binding using a chemical modification- and mass spectrometry-based strategy.
- Thermodynamic analysis of protein-ligand binding interactions in complex biological mixtures using the stability of proteins from rates of oxidation.
- Three ring posttranslational circuses: insertion of oxazoles, thiazoles, and pyridines into protein-derived frameworks.
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of tubular myelin.
- Thrombospondin-1 is a major activator of TGF-beta1 in vivo.
- Thrombospondin-1 is required for normal murine pulmonary homeostasis and its absence causes pneumonia.
- Thromboxane binding and signal transduction in rat glomerular mesangial cells.
- Thyroid hormone differentially regulates cellular development in neonatal rat heart and kidney.
- Time-resolved, light scattering measurements of cartilage and cornea denaturation due to free electron laser radiation.
- Tissue interactions pattern the mesenchyme of the embryonic mouse lung.
- Tissue transcriptome-driven identification of epidermal growth factor as a chronic kidney disease biomarker.
- Toward Building Protein Force Fields by Residue-Based Systematic Molecular Fragmentation and Neural Network.
- Toxicity of expanded polyglutamine-domain proteins in Escherichia coli.
- Transcriptional regulation of the mouse uncoupling protein-2 gene. Double E-box motif is required for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma-dependent activation.
- Transforming growth factor-beta signaling in cancer.
- Transgenic mice as a model to study the role of TGF-beta-related molecules in hair follicles.
- Transmembrane adaptor proteins: organizers of immunoreceptor signalling.
- Treating gout with pegloticase, a PEGylated urate oxidase, provides insight into the importance of uric acid as an antioxidant in vivo.
- Treatment of human spermatozoa with seminal plasma inhibits protein tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Treatment of intracranial human glioma xenografts with 131I-labeled anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6.
- Tuberin-dependent membrane localization of polycystin-1: a functional link between polycystic kidney disease and the TSC2 tumor suppressor gene.
- Tumor necrosis factor increases mitochondrial oxidant production and induces expression of uncoupling protein-2 in the regenerating mice [correction of rat] liver.
- Tumor suppressor TSC1 is critical for T-cell anergy.
- Two-dimensional protein crystallization via metal-ion coordination by naturally occurring surface histidines.
- Ubiquitin fold modifier 1 (UFM1) and its target UFBP1 protect pancreatic beta cells from ER stress-induced apoptosis.
- Ultrasensitive colorimetric detection of protein by aptamer-Au nanoparticles conjugates based on a dot-blot assay.
- Uncoupling of the signaling and caspase-inhibitory properties of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis.
- Uncoupling protein-2: a novel gene linked to obesity and hyperinsulinemia.
- Up-regulation of GRP78 and antiapoptotic signaling in murine peritoneal macrophages exposed to insulin.
- Update in podocyte biology: putting one's best foot forward.
- Upregulation of mTORC2 activation by the selective agonist of EPAC, 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, in prostate cancer cells: assembly of a multiprotein signaling complex.
- Upstream regulatory role for XIAP in receptor-mediated apoptosis.
- Use of knowledge-based restraints in phenix.refine to improve macromolecular refinement at low resolution.
- Usefulness of material recovered from distal embolic protection devices after carotid angioplasty: too little, too late?
- Using context to improve protein domain identification.
- VCP is essential for mitochondrial quality control by PINK1/Parkin and this function is impaired by VCP mutations.
- Variation of molecular alignment as a means of resolving orientational ambiguities in protein structures from dipolar couplings.
- Vascular dysmorphogenesis caused by an activating mutation in the receptor tyrosine kinase TIE2.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide stimulates protein phosphorylation in a colonic epithelial cell line.
- Ventricular arrhythmia in the X-linked cardiomyopathy Barth syndrome.
- Visualizing and quantifying molecular goodness-of-fit: small-probe contact dots with explicit hydrogen atoms.
- Visualizing mechanosensory endings of TrkC-expressing neurons in HS3ST-2-hPLAP mice.
- Voltage-induced long-range coherent electron transfer through organic molecules.
- Water-soluble treatments to enhance glucose permeability of protein-resistant polymer overlayers.
- Why Are DNA and Protein Electron Transfer So Different?
- Wilms' tumor growth is suppressed by antiangiogenic pigment epithelium-derived factor in a xenograft model.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein functions as a cofactor in transforming growth factor-beta signaling.
- X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibition induces apoptosis and enhances chemotherapy sensitivity in human prostate cancer cells.
- XIAP as target for therapeutic apoptosis in prostate cancer.
- XIAP inhibition of caspase-3 preserves its association with the Apaf-1 apoptosome and prevents CD95- and Bax-induced apoptosis.
- XPD/ERCC2 EXON 8 Polymorphisms: rarity and lack of significance in risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- XPD/ERCC2 polymorphisms and risk of head and neck cancer: a case-control analysis.
- Zinc inhibits turnover of labile mRNAs in intact cells.
- Zinc, magnesium, copper, and protein concentrations in human saliva: age- and sex-related differences.
- [THE ENZYMES OF THE LEUKOCYTE].
- [Vitamin B12 and protein metabolism].
- beta-Arrestin scaffolding of the ERK cascade enhances cytosolic ERK activity but inhibits ERK-mediated transcription following angiotensin AT1a receptor stimulation.
- beta-Arrestin1 modulates lymphoid enhancer factor transcriptional activity through interaction with phosphorylated dishevelled proteins.
- beta-Catenin is a Nek2 substrate involved in centrosome separation.
- beta-cell function in normal rats made chronically hyperleptinemic by adenovirus-leptin gene therapy.
- beta2-Adrenergic receptor regulation by GIT1, a G protein-coupled receptor kinase-associated ADP ribosylation factor GTPase-activating protein.
- cDNA cloning of an intracellular form of the human interleukin 1 receptor antagonist associated with epithelium.
- cDNA cloning of the type 1 neurofibromatosis gene: complete sequence of the NF1 gene product.
- dishevelled and armadillo act in the wingless signalling pathway in Drosophila.
- hEST2, the putative human telomerase catalytic subunit gene, is up-regulated in tumor cells and during immortalization.
- mTORC1 inhibition restricts inflammation-associated gastrointestinal tumorigenesis in mice.
- miR-126 and miR-126* repress recruitment of mesenchymal stem cells and inflammatory monocytes to inhibit breast cancer metastasis.
- p300/CBP-mediated p53 acetylation is commonly induced by p53-activating agents and inhibited by MDM2.
- p53 and ATM: cell cycle, cell death, and cancer.
- p53 functional impairment and high p21waf1/cip1 expression in human T-cell lymphotropic/leukemia virus type I-transformed T cells.
- p53 regulates the expression of the tumor suppressor gene maspin.
- p53-dependent G1 arrest involves pRB-related proteins and is disrupted by the human papillomavirus 16 E7 oncoprotein.
- rac, a novel ras-related family of proteins that are botulinum toxin substrates.
- rs495139 in the TYMS-ENOSF1 Region and Risk of Ovarian Carcinoma of Mucinous Histology.
- zipper Nonmuscle myosin-II functions downstream of PS2 integrin in Drosophila myogenesis and is necessary for myofibril formation.
Keywords of People
- Bennett, Vann, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Duke Cancer Institute
- Berchuck, Andrew, James M. Ingram Distinguished Professor of Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
- Bobay, Benjamin, Assistant Professor in Radiology, Radiology
- Bowes Rickman, Catherine, George and Geneva Boguslavsky Distinguished Professor of Eye Research, Cell Biology
- Cianciolo, George James, Associate Professor Emeritus of Pathology, Pathology
- Erickson, Harold Paul, James B. Duke Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Cell Biology
- Ferrari, Guido, Professor in Surgery, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Ferreira, Paulo Alexandre, Associate Professor in Ophthalmology, Pathology
- Hartemink, Alexander J., Professor in the Department of Computer Science, Biology
- Hirschey, Matthew, Associate Professor of Medicine, Cell Biology
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- Katz, David F., Nello L. Teer, Jr. Distinguished Professor of Biomedical Engineering, in the Edmund T. Pratt, Jr. School of Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
- Luftig, Micah Alan, Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Cell Biology
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Middleton, John Paul, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Milano, Carmelo Alessio, Joseph W. and Dorothy W. Beard Distinguished Professor of Experimental Surgery, Surgery, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Oas, Terrence Gilbert, Professor of Biochemistry, Biochemistry
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Shinohara, Mari L., Professor of Integrative Immunobiology, Cell Biology
- Soderling, Scott Haydn, George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology
- Sullivan, Daniel Carl, Professor Emeritus of Radiology, Radiology
- Taylor, Gregory Alan, Professor in Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology
- Wray, Gregory Allan, Professor of Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology