Subject Areas on Research
- A cis-acting sequence homologous to the yeast filamentation and invasion response element regulates expression of a pectinase gene from the bean pathogen Colletotrichum lindemuthianum.
- A gene expression map of the Arabidopsis root.
- An auxin gradient and maximum in the Arabidopsis root apex shown by high-resolution cell-specific analysis of IAA distribution and synthesis.
- Cell type-specific expression profiling in plants via cell sorting of protoplasts from fluorescent reporter lines.
- Changes in the cell surface of the dimorphic forms of Candida albicans by treatment with hydrolytic enzymes.
- Replication of heterologous combinations of helper and defective RNA of citrus tristeza virus.
- The fitness of citrus tristeza virus defective RNAs is affected by the lengths of their 5'- and 3'-termini and by the coding capacity.
- Tissue-Specific Transcriptome Profiling in Arabidopsis Roots.