Subject Areas on Research
- A manganese porphyrin suppresses oxidative stress and extends the life span of streptozotocin-diabetic rats.
- Blood lead levels in incinerator workers.
- Carbon monoxide actuates O(2)-limited heme degradation in the rat brain.
- Cell-penetrating peptide enhanced intracellular Raman imaging and photodynamic therapy.
- Examination of the relationship between iron status and cognitive function among healthy young women with and without a recent history of blood donation.
- Gabapentin enhances the morphine anti-nociceptive effect in neuropathic pain via the interleukin-10-heme oxygenase-1 signalling pathway in rats.
- Heme oxygenase-1 is upregulated in the kidney of angiotensin II-induced hypertensive rats : possible role in renoprotection.
- Hippocampal long-term potentiation is normal in heme oxygenase-2 mutant mice.
- Lung-specific induction of heme oxygenase-1 and hyperoxic lung injury.
- Red cells from ferrochelatase-deficient erythropoietic protoporphyria patients are resistant to growth of malarial parasites.
- Sickle erythrocytes target cytotoxics to hypoxic tumor microvessels and potentiate a tumoricidal response.
Keywords of People
- Palmer, Gregory M., Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology