Subject Areas on Research
- A coprological survey of parasites of wild mantled howling monkeys, Alouatta palliata palliata.
- A rat model of the cognitive impairment from Pfiesteria piscicida exposure.
- Caveolae as portals of entry for microbes.
- Control of IFN-gamma-mediated host resistance to intracellular pathogens by immunity-related GTPases (p47 GTPases).
- Evolution of eukaryotic microbial pathogens via covert sexual reproduction.
- Is there an estuary associated syndrome in North Carolina? Findings in a series of hotline callers.
- Microbial entry through caveolae: variations on a theme.
- Neglected tropical diseases.
- Parasitic infections in pregnancy.
- Patterns of host specificity and transmission among parasites of wild primates.
- Pfiesteria toxin and learning performance.
- Potential human health effects associated with laboratory exposures to Pfiesteria piscicida.
- USPHS/IDSA guidelines for the prevention of opportunistic infections in persons infected with human immunodeficiency virus: disease-specific recommendations. USPHS/IDSA Prevention of Opportunistic Infections Working Group.
- Zoonotic causes of febrile illness in malaria endemic countries: a systematic review.
- p47 GTPases: regulators of immunity to intracellular pathogens.
Keywords of People