Subject Areas on Research
- A coprological survey of parasites of wild mantled howling monkeys, Alouatta palliata palliata.
- Blood transcriptomes reveal novel parasitic zoonoses circulating in Madagascar's lemurs.
- Learning impairment caused by a toxin produced by Pfiesteria piscicida infused into the hippocampus of rats.
- Persisting learning deficits in rats after exposure to Pfiesteria piscicida.
- Rapid neurobehavioral analysis of Pfiesteria piscicida effects in juvenile and adult rats.
- Viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus, Ichthyophonus hoferi, and other causes of morbidity in Pacific herring Clupea pallasi spawning in Prince William Sound, Alaska, USA.