Subject Areas on Research
- Attenuation of actinic prurigo eruptions with Polypodium leucotomos supplementation.
- Cluster Analysis of Circulating Plasma Biomarkers in Prurigo Nodularis Reveals a Distinct Systemic Inflammatory Signature in African Americans.
- Healthcare resource utilization and payer cost analysis of patients with prurigo nodularis.
- IL-31 Inhibition as a Therapeutic Approach for the Management of Chronic Pruritic Dermatoses.
- Prurigo Nodularis Is Characterized by Systemic and Cutaneous T Helper 22 Immune Polarization.