Subject Areas on Research
- 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol deficiency: the probable cause of hypocalcemia and metabolic bone disease in pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- Altered activity of the nucleotide regulatory site in the parathyroid hormone-sensitive adenylate cyclase from the renal cortex of a patient with pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- Deficient adenylate cyclase regulatory protein in renal membranes from a patient with pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- Impaired formation of beta-adrenergic receptor-nucleotide regulatory protein complexes in pseudohypoparathyroidism.
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism type II: a possible defect in the reception of the cyclic AMP signal.