Psychiatric Department, Hospital
Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of staff training procedures. Behavioral applications in the child psychiatric inpatient setting.
- Clinical Computing: Clinical Management Research Information System (CRIS).
- Community adjustment of older schizophrenics.
- Control-related cognitions and depression among inpatient children and adolescents.
- Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?
- Hazardous drinking and clinical correlates among suicidal patients receiving psychiatric inpatient care at military medical settings.
- Mobile device use among inpatients on a psychiatric unit: A preliminary study.
- Prospective payment and psychiatric discharges from general hospitals with and without psychiatric units.
- Quality assessment and improvement in group psychotherapy.
- Risks, Benefits, and Recommendations for Pastoral Care on Inpatient Psychiatric Units: A Systematic Review.
- Seclusion on an adolescent unit.
- Special clinical problems in the management of psychiatric inpatients.
- The Clinical Specialty Unit: the use of the psychiatry inpatient unit to treat chronic pain syndromes.
- The impact of a prospective payment system on psychosocial service delivery in the general hospital.
- The nature and effectiveness of general hospital psychiatric services.
- The severely mentally ill in general hospital psychiatric units.
- Who gets treated? Factors associated with referral in children with psychiatric disorders.