Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the pitch structure associated with multiple rates and places for cochlear implant users.
- Development of single/geminate obstruent discrimination by Japanese infants: early integration of durational and nondurational cues.
- Expectancy in humans in multisecond peak-interval timing with gaps.
- Investigating the effects of stimulus duration and context on pitch perception by cochlear implant users.
- Major and minor music compared to excited and subdued speech.
- Predictions of psychophysical measurements for sinusoidal amplitude modulated (SAM) pulse-train stimuli from a stochastic model.
- Range and sequence effects in judgment.
- Range effects of an irrelevant dimension on classification.
- Stream segregation on a single electrode as a function of pulse rate in cochlear implant listeners.
- The organization of frequency and binaural cues in the gerbil inferior colliculus.
- The right hemisphere and temporal processing of consonant transition durations: electrophysiological correlates.
Keywords of People