Subject Areas on Research
- A 3-year longitudinal study examining the effect of resilience on suicidality in veterans.
- Developing Adaptive Treatment Strategies to Address Suicidal Risk in College Students: A Pilot Sequential, Multiple Assignment, Randomized Trial (SMART).
- Developmental change in amygdala reactivity during adolescence: effects of family history of depression and stressful life events.
- Health-related quality of life in older depressed psychogeriatric patients: one year follow-up.
- Reducing suicidal ideation in depressed older primary care patients.
- The importance of psychological assessment in chronic pain.
- Treatment of anxiety in patients with coronary heart disease: Rationale and design of the UNderstanding the benefits of exercise and escitalopram in anxious patients WIth coroNary heart Disease (UNWIND) randomized clinical trial.