Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in data analytic methods for evaluating treatment outcome and mechanisms of change: introduction to the special issue.
- Behavioral medicine and clinical health psychology: introduction to the special issue, a view from the decade of behavior.
- Closing the gaps: developmental psychopathology as a training model for clinical child psychology.
- Disclosure of neuropsychological test data: official position of Division 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology) of the American Psychological Association, Association of Postdoctoral Programs in Clinical Neuropsychology, and American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Formulating clinical research hypotheses as structural equation models: a conceptual overview.
- Group-based trajectory modeling in clinical research.
- Introduction to the special section: structural equation modeling in clinical research.
- Multidisciplinary training in the College Mental Health Service.
- Paradigms, promises, and the potential of clinical psychology.
- Patients of psychiatrists and psychologists in office-based practice: 1980.
- Progress toward a viable interface between social and clinical-counseling psychology.
- Psychologists' judgments of psychologically aggressive actions when perpetrated by a husband versus a wife.
- The Agency for Health Care Policy and Research Smoking Cessation Clinical Practice Guideline. Findings and implications for psychologists.
- The overview of reviews: unique challenges and opportunities when research syntheses are the principal elements of new integrative scholarship.
Keywords of People
- Kimbrel, Nathan Andrew, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine
- Whicker, Dane R, Medical Instructor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Translational Neuroscience