Subject Areas on Research
- Attendance at religious services, interleukin-6, and other biological parameters of immune function in older adults.
- Behavioral, endocrine, and immunological correlates of immigration by an aggressive male into a natural primate group.
- Epstein-Barr virus antibodies in whole blood spots: a minimally invasive method for assessing an aspect of cell-mediated immunity.
- Psychoneuroimmunology and the faith factor.
- Self-discrepancy and natural killer cell activity: immunological consequences of negative self-evaluation.
- Self-rated health and vital exhaustion, but not depression, is related to inflammation in women with coronary heart disease.
- Self-regulatory cognition and immune reactivity: idiographic success and failure feedback effects on the natural killer cell.
- Sex and gender in psychoneuroimmunology research: past, present and future.
- TNF-alpha levels in cancer patients relate to social variables.
Keywords of People