Subject Areas on Research
- Bone marrow transplantation augments the effect of brain- and spinal cord-directed adeno-associated virus 2/5 gene therapy by altering inflammation in the murine model of globoid-cell leukodystrophy.
- Combined analysis of plasma or serum glucosylsphingosine and globotriaosylsphingosine by UPLC-MS/MS.
- Glucosylsphingosine (Lyso-Gb1): An Informative Biomarker in the Clinical Monitoring of Patients with Gaucher Disease.
- How well does urinary lyso-Gb3 function as a biomarker in Fabry disease?
- Regulation of phosphatidate phosphatase activity from the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae by sphingoid bases.
- The critical role of psychosine in screening, diagnosis, and monitoring of Krabbe disease.