Subject Areas on Research
- A Tribute to Kristina Orth-Gomér - an Outstanding Scientist for Women's Health in Behavioral and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- A new method of classification for psychophysiologic disorders.
- Changing face of pain: evolution of pain research in psychosomatic medicine.
- Confirmatory factor analysis: an introduction for psychosomatic medicine researchers.
- The role of behavior in diabetes care.
- What you see may not be what you get: a brief, nontechnical introduction to overfitting in regression-type models.