Subject Areas on Research
- Comprehensive quantitative measurement of folate polyglutamates in human erythrocytes by ion pairing ultra-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
- Folate depletion and increased glutamation in juvenile idiopathic arthritis patients treated with methotrexate.
- Red blood cell folate concentrations and polyglutamate distribution in juvenile arthritis: predictors of folate variability.
- Role of folylpolyglutamates in biochemical modulation of fluoropyrimidines by leucovorin.
- The folate cofactor of Escherichia coli DNA photolyase acts catalytically.