Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of breast-feeding on weight retention at 3 and 6 months postpartum: data from the North Carolina WIC Programme.
- Effect of breastfeeding on weight retention from one pregnancy to the next: results from the North Carolina WIC program.
- Identifying Social Determinants of Health and Legal Needs for Children With Special Health Care Needs.
- Mandated community treatment: beyond outpatient commitment.
- Means-Tested Public Assistance Programs and Adolescent Political Socialization.
- Perceived barriers to and incentives for participation in a weight-loss program among low-income women in WIC.
- Primer on US Food and Nutrition Policy and Public Health: Food Assistance.
- Primer on US Food and Nutrition Policy and Public Health: Protect School Nutrition Standards.
- Receipt of public assistance during childhood and hypertension risk in adulthood.
- Review of the nutritional implications of farmers' markets and community gardens: a call for evaluation and research efforts.
- Sex differences in adult outcomes by changes in weight status from adolescence to adulthood: results from Add Health.
- The effect of the WIC program on the health of newborns.
- Use of leverage to improve adherence to psychiatric treatment in the community.
- Welfare policies and adolescents: exploring the roles of sibling care, maternal work schedules, and economic resources.
- Who's crazy in Manhattan: a reexamination of "treatment of psychological disorders among urban children".
- Young adult outcomes of children growing up with chronic illness: an analysis of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health.
Keywords of People