Subject Areas on Research
- ACCF 2008 health policy statement on principles for public reporting of physician performance data: A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Writing Committee to develop principles for public reporting of physician performance data.
- Bringing nursing to the public.
- Celebrate oncology nursing month by advocating for nurses.
- Developing a communication strategy.
- Development of an upper extremity transplant program.
- Disparate foundations of scientists' policy positions on contentious biomedical research.
- Enhancing geneticists' perspectives of the public through community engagement.
- From classroom to Congress. My year on the legislative staff of the U.S. Senate.
- Helping journalists get it right: a physicians's guide to improving health care reporting.
- Publish or perish: The stature of nursing worldwide.
- Special events: are they worth the trouble?
Keywords of People