Subject Areas on Research
- A role for plasma cell targeting agents in immune tolerance induction in autoimmune disease and antibody responses to therapeutic proteins.
- Alveolar proteinosis: a disease of mice and men.
- Coexisting endogenous and exogenous lipoid pneumonia and pulmonary alveolar proteinosis in a patient with neurodevelopmental disease.
- Coexisting endogenous lipoid pneumonia, cholesterol granulomas, and pulmonary alveolar proteinosis in a pediatric population: a clinical, radiographic, and pathologic correlation.
- Detection of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Human parainfluenza virus giant cell pneumonia following cord blood transplant associated with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Iron homeostasis and oxidative stress in idiopathic pulmonary alveolar proteinosis: a case-control study.
- Isolation of mycobacteria in patients with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia, alveolar proteinosis, and abnormal proprotein trafficking resulting from a spontaneous mutation in the surfactant protein C gene.
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis in workers at an indium processing facility.
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis with interstitial involvement.
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
Keywords of People
- Bradford, William Dalton, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Kraft, Bryan David, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine