Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of toothbrushing behaviour with risks of vascular and nonvascular diseases in Chinese adults.
- Controlled human exposures to ambient pollutant particles in susceptible populations.
- Heart failure in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Severe pulmonary hypertension and cor pulmonale in the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- The forgotten chamber: the importance of the right ventricle.
- The toxicology of climate change: environmental contaminants in a warming world.
- UNUSUAL NEUROLOGICAL AND CARDIOVASCULAR COMPLICATIONS OF RESPIRATORY FAILURE.