Subject Areas on Research
- 3-Year Outcomes of the Edwards SAPIEN Transcatheter Heart Valve for Conduit Failure in the Pulmonary Position From the COMPASSION Multicenter Clinical Trial.
- Abnormal agitated saline study results after tetralogy of Fallot repair.
- Branch Pulmonary Artery Valve Implantation Reduces Pulmonary Regurgitation and Improves Right Ventricular Size/Function in Patients With Large Right Ventricular Outflow Tracts.
- Hybrid transcatheter pulmonary valve replacement with a SAPIEN S3 valve after pulmonary artery banding via left lateral thoracotomy.
- Incremenal Value of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance for Assessing Pulmonic Valve Regurgitation.
- Left Anterior Mini-Incision for Pulmonary Valve Replacement Following Tetralogy of Fallot Repair.
- Left Anterior Mini-Incision for Pulmonary Valve Replacement in a 12-Year-Old.
- Melody pulmonary valve bacterial endocarditis: experience in four pediatric patients and a review of the literature.
- Minimally Invasive Pulmonary Fibroelastoma Resection.
- PINOT NOIR: pulmonic insufficiency improvement with nitric oxide inhalational response.
- Pacemaker lead prolapse through the pulmonary valve in children.
- Percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation in left pulmonary artery branch in a patient with a functional single lung.
- Pulmonic Valve Disease: Review of Pathology and Current Treatment Options.
- When 'blue babies' grow up: What you need to know about tetralogy of Fallot.
Keywords of People