Subject Areas on Research
- A simplified technique for pulmonary artery aneurysm repair in a lung transplant recipient with right ventricular outflow tract obstruction.
- An infant with subvalvar and valvar aortic stenosis, subvalvar and valvar pulmonary stenosis, severe biventricular hypertrophy and pulmonary hemorrhage.
- Clinical auscultation skills in pediatric residents.
- Comparison of long-term postoperative sequelae in patients with tetralogy of Fallot versus isolated pulmonic stenosis.
- Genesis of body surface potentials in varying types of right ventricular hypertrophy.
- Incremenal Value of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance for Assessing Pulmonic Valve Regurgitation.
- Intervention for Supravalvar Pulmonary Stenosis After the Arterial Switch Operation.
- Melody pulmonary valve bacterial endocarditis: experience in four pediatric patients and a review of the literature.
- PINOT NOIR: pulmonic insufficiency improvement with nitric oxide inhalational response.
- Percutaneous balloon pulmonic valvuloplasty following treated endocarditis in a patient with congenital pulmonary valve stenosis.
- Pulmonic Valve Disease: Review of Pathology and Current Treatment Options.
- Radionuclide measurement of right-to-left intracardiac shunting.
- Thrombosis of the pulmonary artery stump after distal ligation.
- Ventricular intracradiac shunting mechanisms in congenital heart disease.
Keywords of People