Subject Areas on Research
- Contemporary Outcomes of Surgical Repair of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection in Patients With Heterotaxy Syndrome.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for CD40 Ligand Deficiency: Single Institution Experience.
- Massive pulmonary edema and death after prostacyclin infusion in a patient with pulmonary veno-occlusive disease.
- Pulmonary venoocclusive disease: CT findings in eight patients.
- Pulmonary venous infarction after radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation.
- Right-sided pulmonary venous obstruction between a right aortic arch and an amplatzer septal occlusion device following closure of a secundum atrial septal defect.
- Role of hypoxia in development of pulmonary hypertension.
- Variations in pulmonary venous drainage to the left atrium: implications for radiofrequency ablation.
Keywords of People