Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the Marcus Gunn and alternating light tests for afferent pupillary defects.
- Acquired, isolated third nerve palsies in infants with cerebrovascular malformations.
- Asymmetric Macular Structural Damage Is Associated With Relative Afferent Pupillary Defects in Patients With Glaucoma.
- Congenital fibrovascular pupillary membranes: clinical and histopathologic findings.
- Differentials and approach to leukocoria.
- Intraoperative reverse pupillary block during femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery in a patient with phacomorphic angle closure.
- Posttraumatic abducens to oculomotor nerve misdirection.
- Vertical gaze paralysis and intermittent unresponsiveness in a patient with a thalamomesencephalic stroke.