Subject Areas on Research
- A spicamycin derivative (KRN5500) provides neuropathic pain relief in patients with advanced cancer: a placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept trial.
- Elucidation of aberrant purine metabolism: application to hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosylstransferase- and adenosine kinase-deficient mutants, and IMP dehydrogenase- and adenosine deaminase-inhibited human lymphoblasts.
- Enzymatic Synthesis of Nucleobase-Modified Single-Stranded DNA Offers Tunable Resistance to Nuclease Degradation.
- Final results of a multicenter phase II study of the purine nucleoside phosphorylase (PNP) inhibitor forodesine in patients with advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (CTCL) (Mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome).
- Inhibition of endothelial activation: a new way to treat cerebral malaria?
- Initial Testing of NSC 750854, a Novel Purine Analog, Against Pediatric Tumor Models by the Pediatric Preclinical Testing Program.
- Proposed explanation for S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase deficiency in purine nucleoside phosphorylase and hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase-deficient patients.
- Regulation of de novo purine biosynthesis in human lymphoblasts. Coordinate control of proximal (rate-determining) steps and the inosinic acid branch point.
Keywords of People