Subject Areas on Research
- Alemtuzumab vs. interferon beta-1a in early multiple sclerosis.
- Captopril-enhanced binding of PlA1 (HPA-1a) antibodies in posttransfusion purpura.
- Comparison of the efficacy of a two-day and a five-day schedule for infusing intravenous gamma globulin in the treatment of immune thrombocytopenic purpura in adults.
- Conversion factors for laparoscopic splenectomy for immune thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Efficacy of intravenous gamma globulin in autoimmune-mediated pediatric blood dyscrasias.
- IVIG therapy in neonatal isoimmune thrombocytopenic purpura and alloimmunization thrombocytopenia.
- Intratumoral consumption of indium-111 labeled platelets in a patient with hemangiomatosis and intravascular coagulation (Kasabach-Merritt syndrome).
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenic purpura: a case report.
- Prognostic implications for direct platelet-associated IgG in childhood idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Techniques and applications of perioperative therapeutic plasma exchange.
- United States Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Apheresis Study Group (US TTP ASG): multicenter survey and retrospective analysis of current efficacy of therapeutic plasma exchange.