Subject Areas on Research
- A Matched Cohort Analysis of Stomach Intestinal Pylorus Saving (SIPS) Surgery Versus Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch with Two-Year Follow-up.
- Ad libitum feeds after laparoscopic pyloromyotomy: a retrospective comparison with a standardized feeding regimen in 227 infants.
- Both gastric electrical stimulation and pyloric surgery offer long-term symptom improvement in patients with gastroparesis.
- Comparison of outcomes after laparoscopic and open pyloromyotomy at a high-volume pediatric teaching hospital.
- Pathogenesis of duodenal ulcer. Gastric hyperacidity caused by propionitrile and cysteamine in rats.
- Pylorus-preserving pancreatoduodenectomy. A clinical and physiologic appraisal.
- Role of vagus nerve in postprandial antropyloric coordination in conscious dogs.
- Safety of repair for severe duodenal injuries.
- Single-incision laparoscopic pyloromyotomy: initial experience.
- The Drosophila hindgut lacks constitutively active adult stem cells but proliferates in response to tissue damage.
- Transpyloric tube feeding in very low birthweight infants with suspected gastroesophageal reflux: impact on apnea and bradycardia.