Subject Areas on Research
- A novel model incorporating two variability sources for describing motor evoked potentials.
- A study of pyramidal cell axon collaterals in intact and partially isolated adult cerebral cortex.
- Anticonvulsant-like actions of baclofen in the rat hippocampal slice.
- Antiepileptic effects of GABAb receptor activation in area CA3 of rat hippocampus.
- Autoradiographic localization of proline uptake in excitatory hippocampal pathways.
- Baclofen selectively inhibits transmission at synapses made by axons of CA3 pyramidal cells in the hippocampal slice.
- Catecholaminergic innervation of the hippocampus in the cynomolgus monkey.
- Comparison of Anatomical Pathway Models with Tractography Estimates of the Pallidothalamic, Cerebellothalamic, and Corticospinal Tracts.
- Correlation of diffusion tensor tractography and intraoperative macrostimulation during deep brain stimulation for Parkinson disease.
- Corticospinal tract lesion load: An imaging biomarker for stroke motor outcomes.
- DTI Tract-Based Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping: An Initial Feasibility Study to Investigate the Potential Role of Myelination in Brain Connectivity Change in Cerebral Palsy Patients During Autologous Cord Blood Cell Therapy Using a Rotationally-Invariant Quantitative Measure.
- Diffusion tensor imaging detects abnormalities in the corticospinal tracts of neonates with infantile Krabbe disease.
- Diffusional Kurtosis Imaging and Motor Outcome in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
- Diffusional Kurtosis Imaging of the Corticospinal Tract in Multiple Sclerosis: Association with Neurologic Disability.
- Effects of NMDA receptor antagonists and body temperature in the gerbil carotid occlusion model of transient forebrain ischemia.
- Effects of baclofen on synaptically-induced cell firing in the rat hippocampal slice.
- Effects of diisopropyl phosphorofluoridate (DFP) on CA3 and CA1 responses in rat hippocampus.
- Feed-forward inhibitory potentials and excitatory interactions in guinea-pig hippocampal pyramidal cells.
- GABAB-receptor-mediated inhibition of the N-methyl-D-aspartate component of synaptic transmission in the rat hippocampus.
- Global versus tract-specific components of cerebral white matter integrity: relation to adult age and perceptual-motor speed.
- High-Throughput Mapping of Long-Range Neuronal Projection Using In Situ Sequencing.
- Impact of multimodal intraoperative monitoring during correction of symptomatic cervical or cervicothoracic kyphosis.
- Intra subject variation and correlation of motor potentials evoked by transcranial magnetic stimulation.
- Intraventricular kainic acid preferentially destroys hippocampal pyramidal cells.
- Isolating two sources of variability of subcortical stimulation to quantify fluctuations of corticospinal tract excitability.
- Long-term status of pyramidal cell axon collaterals and apical dendritic spines in denervated cortex.
- Newly identified brain potassium channels gated by the guanine nucleotide binding protein Go.
- Noninvasively induced degeneration of neocortical pyramidal neurons in vivo: selective targeting by laser activation of retrogradely transported photolytic chromophore.
- Postischemic synaptic physiology in area CA1 of the gerbil hippocampus studied in vitro.
- Reduced sensitivity of the N-methyl-D-aspartate component of synaptic transmission to magnesium in hippocampal slices from immature rats.
- Ryk controls remapping of motor cortex during functional recovery after spinal cord injury.
- Selective neocortical and thalamic cell death in the gerbil after transient ischemia.
- Sodium-dependent proline uptake in the rat hippocampal formation: association with ipsilateral-commissural projections of CA3 pyramidal cells.
- Spatial performance correlates with in vitro potentiation in young and aged Fischer 344 rats.
- The effects of selective response preparation on corticospinal excitability.
- Timing is everything in corticospinal tract recovery after stroke.
- Using diffusion tensor imaging to identify corticospinal tract projection patterns in children with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy.
- Voltage-dependent effects of opioid peptides on hippocampal CA3 pyramidal neurons in vitro.