Subject Areas on Research
- A facile and efficient synthesis of 4-hydroxy-2,6-cis-tetrahydropyrans via tandem cross-metathesis/thermal S(N)2' reaction: protecting-group-free synthesis of (+/-)-diospongin A.
- A general strategy for construction of both 2,6-cis- and 2,6-trans-disubstituted tetrahydropyrans: substrate-controlled asymmetric total synthesis of (+)-scanlonenyne
- Advertisement breached code of practice
- Dobson backed NICE ruling on flu drug.
- Economic analysis of influenza vaccination and antiviral treatment for healthy working adults.
- Importance of the beta12-beta13 loop in protein phosphatase-1 catalytic subunit for inhibition by toxins and mammalian protein inhibitors.
- NICE to rule on influenza flu drug zanamivir.
- Pulmonary vasodilator responses to RP 52891 are mediated by activation of a glibenclamide-sensitive K+ATP channel.
- Stereoselective synthesis of 2,6-cis-tetrahydropyrans through a tandem allylic oxidation/oxa-Michael reaction promoted by the gem-disubstituent effect: synthesis of (+)-neopeltolide macrolactone.
- Stereoselective synthesis of 2,6-trans-tetrahydropyran via primary diamine-catalyzed oxa-conjugate addition reaction of α,β-unsaturated ketone: total synthesis of psymberin.
- Synthesis and evaluation of 18F- and 11C-labeled phenyl-galactopyranosides as potential probes for in vivo visualization of LacZ gene expression using positron emission tomography.
- XBP1 (X-Box-Binding Protein-1)-Dependent O-GlcNAcylation Is Neuroprotective in Ischemic Stroke in Young Mice and Its Impairment in Aged Mice Is Rescued by Thiamet-G.
Keywords of People