Subject Areas on Research
- Conditions that may affect the results of susceptibility testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis to pyrazinamide.
- Intermittent tuberculosis treatment for patients with isoniazid intolerance or drug resistance.
- Pyrazinamide and pyrazinoic acid activity against tubercle bacilli in cultured human macrophages and in the BACTEC system.
- Rapid radiometric method for pyrazinamide susceptibility testing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Safety of 2 months of rifampin and pyrazinamide for treatment of latent tuberculosis.
- Safety of rifampin and pyrazinamide for the treatment of latent tuberculosis infection.
- Tackling the unknowns of short-course rifapentine-based treatment for active tuberculosis: a decision analysis.
- Treatment of tuberculosis in patients with advanced human immunodeficiency virus infection.