Subject Areas on Research
- 1-Hydroxypyrene concentrations in first morning voids and 24-h composite urine: intra- and inter-individual comparisons.
- 1-Hydroxypyrene levels in coal-handling workers at a coke oven.
- Antibody-based nanoprobe for measurement of a fluorescent analyte in a single cell.
- Determining times to maximum urine excretion of 1-aminopyrene after diesel exhaust exposure.
- Domain-specific effector interactions within the central cavity of human adult hemoglobin in solution and in porous sol-gel matrices: evidence for long-range communication pathways.
- Effect-directed analysis of Elizabeth River porewater: developmental toxicity in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
- Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and volatile organic compounds among recently pregnant rural Guatemalan women cooking and heating with solid fuels.
- Fluorescent properties of pyrene bound at specific acylation sites of chicken liver fatty acid synthase.
- Intracellular measurements in mammary carcinoma cells using fiber-optic nanosensors.
- Laser-induced fluorescence studies of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) vapors at high temperatures.
- Quantification of 1-aminopyrene in human urine after a controlled exposure to diesel exhaust.
- Salmonella effectors translocated across the vacuolar membrane interact with the actin cytoskeleton.
- Urinary mutagenicity and other biomarkers of occupational smoke exposure of wildland firefighters and oxidative stress.