Subject Areas on Research
- Activities of the hepatic enzymes of vitamin B6 metabolism for patients with cirrhosis.
- Highly sensitive methods for assaying the enzymes of vitamin B6 metabolism.
- Metabolism of vitamin B-6 by human liver.
- Pyridoxal phosphate dependency, a newly recognized treatable catastrophic epileptic encephalopathy.
- Pyridoxine or pyridoxal-5'-phosphate for neonatal epilepsy: the distinction just got murkier.
- Pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy and pyridoxine phosphate oxidase deficiency: unique clinical symptoms and non-specific EEG characteristics.
- Systemic Manifestations in Pyridox(am)ine 5'-Phosphate Oxidase Deficiency.