Subject Areas on Research
- 5-HT1A and histamine H1 receptors in HeLa cells stimulate phosphoinositide hydrolysis and phosphate uptake via distinct G protein pools.
- Dextromethorphan interactions with histaminergic and serotonergic treatments to reduce nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Histamine H(1) antagonist treatment with pyrilamine reduces nicotine self-administration in rats.
- Histamine H1 receptor involvement in prepulse inhibition and memory function: relevance for the antipsychotic actions of clozapine.
- Histamine stimulates brain phospholipid turnover through a direct, H-1 receptor-mediated mechanism.
- PPI deficit induced by amphetamine is attenuated by the histamine H1 antagonist pyrilamine, but is exacerbated by the serotonin 5-HT2 antagonist ketanserin.
- Reduction of nicotine self-administration by chronic nicotine infusion with H1 histamine blockade in female rats.
- Trans-synaptic modulation of histamine H-1 receptor development in rat brain.