Subject Areas on Research
- A p-[18F]fluoroethoxyphenyl bicyclic nucleoside analogue as a potential positron emission tomography imaging agent for varicella-zoster virus thymidine kinase gene expression.
- Adherence of bacteria to mammalian cells: inhibition by tunicamycin and streptovirudin.
- Conserved Mechanism of 2'-Phosphorylation-Aided Amide Ligation in Peptidyl Nucleoside Biosynthesis.
- Cryptic phosphorylation in nucleoside natural product biosynthesis.
- Nine enzymes are required for assembly of the pacidamycin group of peptidyl nucleoside antibiotics.
- Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of 18F- or 11C-labeled bicyclic nucleoside analogues as potential probes for imaging varicella-zoster virus thymidine kinase gene expression using positron emission tomography.
Keywords of People