Subject Areas on Research
- A mathematical modelling approach to assessing the reliability of biomarkers of glutathione metabolism.
- Activity and distribution of the cysteine prodrug activating enzyme, 5-oxo-L-prolinase, in human normal and tumor tissues.
- Bombesin and [Leu8]phyllolitorin promote fetal mouse lung branching morphogenesis via a receptor-mediated mechanism.
- Bombesin-like peptides and receptors in normal fetal baboon lung: roles in lung growth and maturation.
- Calcitonin gene-related peptide: potent peripheral inhibitor of gastric acid secretion in rats and dogs.
- Deficiencies in pro-thyrotropin-releasing hormone processing and abnormalities in thermoregulation in Cpefat/fat mice.
- Neurokinin subtype receptors mediating substance P contraction in immature rabbit airways.
- Neuromodulation mediated by neurokinin-1 subtype receptors in adult rabbit airways.