Subject Areas on Research
- A multicenter comparative trial of three-day norfloxacin vs ten-day sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim for the treatment of uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
- Controlled trial comparing co-trimoxazole and methenamine hippurate in the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Cranberry Capsules do not Appear to Reduce Bacteriuria and Pyuria in Elderly Women Residing in Nursing Homes.
- Predicting urine culture results by dipstick testing and phase contrast microscopy.
- Urinary infection in male patients with acute nephrolithiasis: should we hunt for a rare bird?